Hey penn state....

gen3flygirl

the JoePa "retiring" at the end of the season as a compromise to this issue makes me laugh. This was the last year of his contract and it was pretty much known among recruits this was likely his last hurrah, especially if he won the Big 10

the JoePa "retiring" at the end of the season as a compromise to this issue makes me laugh. This was the last year of his contract and it was pretty much known among recruits this was likely his last hurrah, especially if he won the Big 10

+1. Cheap PR spin for the University. Plus it's been rumored Urban Meyer already bought a home in State College.

+1. Cheap PR spin for the University. Plus it's been rumored Urban Meyer already bought a home in State College.

:lol: this is now the 3rd college town its been rumored he bought a house. I don't buy any Urban Meyer rumors at this point

Plus I'm pretty sure they've been pitching to recruits that Paterno's top assistant is going to take over. My buddy's little brother is being recruited by PSU so whether its all BS they are telling him remains to be seen

Older women that chase younger boys are called cougars.....

Older men that chase younger boys are Nittany Lions.

so wrong, but it still made me laugh.

non the less, did anyone actually read the grand jury statement? its insane, but after reading it, there isnt much blame to lay on joe pa. he didnt witness the situation, he did what he was supposed to do. he had 3 hand evidence, so why dont we lay more blame on the GA? or how about this, lets blame the real target, jerry sandusky. the admin failed by not doing more. they had an investigator tell sandusky " stop showering with little boys" the fucking cops had sandusky admit what he did and this is what they said. if anyone wants me to post the Grand jury statement i will. 23 pgs of absolute madness.

Yep, its a sick joke. Like joking about your mother being raped. Nothing at all funny about either.

As a person who finds dead baby jokes hilarious and will laugh at jokes on any topic I have to disagree, that was very funny and Scruit also provided a mother being raped joke that I laughed at. Maybe I am just that fucked in the head...and I am ok with that.

Friend of a friend was the realitor on the Urban Meyer thing... His wife's family was from the area and were looking at a house because of that. Someone was sick in the family. It had nothing to do with OSU..... Not that it won't but it did not. Also, it has yet to been placed on the auditor site, unless someone else can find it, but we haven't been able to. So not sure if he really bought one or not.

Friend of a friend was the realitor on the Urban Meyer thing... His wife's family was from the area and were looking at a house because of that. Someone was sick in the family. It had nothing to do with OSU..... Not that it won't but it did not. Also, it has yet to been placed on the auditor site, unless someone else can find it, but we haven't been able to. So not sure if he really bought one or not.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

its official, im convinced espn is just in the mood to make people want to fire joe pa. doug goblieb had this whole thing about how he wants to listen to smart people and what they would do and their opinions. he brings his father on who was a long time coach, he asks his father "would you let paterno coach this weekend?" his father gave some great examples and said yes. while saying yes and giving reasons why, doug was on the defense and yelling at his dad baisically trying to get him to stop talking and saying dad, your wrong joe pa shouldnt coach after all this info came out. not one person on espn has backed paterno, but instead started a 100% witch hunt on him. from mike and mike to doug gotlieb (est 8hrs) of people saying to get rid of paterno. where is the other side? why is no one defending him? and when people do, they cut them off or hang up on them?

its official, im convinced espn is just in the mood to make people want to fire joe pa. doug goblieb had this whole thing about how he wants to listen to smart people and what they would do and their opinions. he brings his father on who was a long time coach, he asks his father "would you let paterno coach this weekend?" his father gave some great examples and said yes. while saying yes and giving reasons why, doug was on the defense and yelling at his dad baisically trying to get him to stop talking and saying dad, your wrong joe pa shouldnt coach after all this info came out. not one person on espn has backed paterno, but instead started a 100% witch hunt on him. from mike and mike to doug gotlieb (est 8hrs) of people saying to get rid of paterno. where is the other side? why is no one defending him? and when people do, they cut them off or hang up on them?
Well that's doesn't sound familiar or anything........ Raping children... Free tattoos... Same witch-hunt.

Well that's doesn't sound familiar or anything........ Raping children... Free tattoos... Same witch-hunt.

espn is controlling the sports world. i wanna know more about the lock out than sandusky. 3 days of this makes me want to shoot myself.

1. tattos

2.andrew luck is the greatest player in the nfl

3. lsu vs bama

4.penn st

5.how soft the nfl is

6. hating tim tebow because he is muslim

where is the actual SPORTS INFO STUART SCOTT USE TO ENTERTAIN ME WITH

Edited by phil
  • Upvote 1

I cannot stand ESPN because of all that shit. I don't even know the last time I watched sportscenter. If its not PTI or Around the Horn or an actual game, I cannot stand just about everyone that works for ESPN.

ESPN is ruining college football in many ways. PERIOD