Prius driver rants at diesel truck owner

obesityrules

i would have revved the engine blowing soot all over her ass until she popped a blood vessel and started swinging - then id knock that bitch out in self defense and have her ass arrested

This was my thought too. Keep punching the throttle and let the black smoke roll!

You definitely have more self control than I do, I would've put my foot on the gas pedal just to piss her off more. Damn, you were way too nice to her. :D
i would have revved the engine blowing soot all over her ass until she popped a blood vessel and started swinging - then id knock that bitch out in self defense and have her ass arrested
So much this!

What a fat, ugly, cunt!

This was my thought too. Keep punching the throttle and let the black smoke roll!

So much win. If someone did this to me in my Excursion I would hit the accelerator and hold it at about 3K and tell the bitch to breath deep.

She would have loved my truck with the 10lbs of chrome plastic male genitals hanging off the back! I wouldn't have thought twice about dusting her ass with all the smoke my truck could put out. I dusted dude in a prius doing 35 in a 50 a week or so ago.

God I cannot wait to get home and watch this. Especially driving my F250, and having the SAME issue this weekend on 71 heading to Mansfield to drop off my enclose for storage... Some jacka** lady in a red prius was left laning it doing 66 in the 65, I was doing 70-72 cruise control and came up on her, nothing right, slowed down for her to get over, nope.... I didn't tail gate, kept my cool, for 5 mins.... Then it was game on, horn, finger, everything, I didn't care, I was done. My GF was not happy, but she did finally get over. Then the look for shame with the head shake....

People are so stupid anymore, and driving seems to be such a challenge for so many.

"it takes a man to hit a bitch." I loled in class. I'm a tree hugger, but I'm also a realist. Until we make something that can put out the torque of an internal combustion engine, without emissions, meh. I haven't had a chance to watch yet, but it sounds awesome.