Prius driver rants at diesel truck owner

obesityrules

"it takes a man to hit a bitch." I loled in class. I'm a tree hugger, but I'm also a realist. Until we make something that can put out the torque of an internal combustion engine, without emissions, meh. I haven't had a chance to watch yet, but it sounds awesome.

a "realist" should realize that a prius is just as bad for the environment as anything else

the nickel is the prius batteries is smelted at a facility that pollutes so much the entire area around it is destroyed from acid rain - and after shipping costs from canada to europe to japan to wherever else, its estimated that each prius costs consumes 1000 gallons of gas before it ever leaves the dealership lot

while im sure theres much worse vehicles for the environment, i know there is much better ones also, so this bitch has no room to talk to this guy...i bet a diesel truck energy costs (including manufacturing and mileage) are lower than a prius

^ plus diesel engines are almost indestructible if you maintain them properly...

tractor-trailer engines (I believe Freightliner runs a 14 liter I-6 deisel) are rebuilt every 500,000 miles.

I'll be interested to see if Prius drive trains last that long.

^ plus diesel engines are almost indestructible if you maintain them properly...

tractor-trailer engines (I believe Freightliner runs a 14 liter I-6 deisel) are rebuilt every 500,000 miles.

I'll be interested to see if Prius drive trains last that long.

rebuilt at 500k? i have a friend who drives a semi and he said his truck has over 2 million on its and it hasnt been rebuilt....ide be mad at any diesel that needed rebuilt at 500k lol, even in a non-commercial vehicle

maybe you got confused (with non commercial, or with fleet miles) - 500k is the mileage that a lot of fleet companies sell off their trucks and buy new ones...you will see plenty of privately owned or small business owned trucks with many more miles

non-commercial diesel trucks are known to last 500-800k pretty easily if theyre treated right....if abused by pulling or plowing etc the transmissions sometimes go out around 300k and need rebuilt...of course theres some that go out sooner and some later etc...but ive seen plenty of non commercial diesel trucks with 500+....a guy on powerstrokenation has a fleet and has 18 trucks all over 300k and a few over 800k lol

the guy in the video will be driving his truck while that prius is sitting in a junkyard in 15 years

Edited by Steve Butters

rebuilt at 500k? i have a friend who drives a semi and he said his truck has over 2 million on its and it hasnt been rebuilt....ide be mad at any diesel that needed rebuilt at 500k lol, even in a non-commercial vehicle

i think our 3 semi's have somewhere near a combined 4.5 million miles on them and have only had 1 engine rebuild on them so this that seems completely plausible to me

this truck will single handedly end the earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYAWCNhG4zk

ignore the time - it was a wheel stand comp. the truck has gone 10.11 but it hasnt been back out since all the new mods...theyve gained over 300hp since the 10.11 run lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w6pL_n3eIQ

i was driving up 23 past lewis center a few years ago, and some ignorant mindless shit bag in a diesel truck was blasting random people with diesel fumes with much deliberation and purpose.

i threw him in a wood chipper and fed the tuna'd remains to his mom. since she wouldn't swallow that mouthful all those years ago before that cocknut tard bag was conceived, i made her swallow him in full instead.

LOL at ignorant people! I did a research paper on why a prius is more harmful to the environment than almost any gas or diesel car on the planet and had 100 times more evidence than I could possibly fit into my paper. My professor was a tree hugger and told me strait up I probably would not get a good grade on the paper if I used that topic but I made such a good point I got an A on the paper and had the highest grade in the class on that assignment HAHAHA! That may be my favorite assignment I have ever done in college.

LOL at ignorant people! I did a research paper on why a prius is more harmful to the environment than almost any gas or diesel car on the planet and had 100 times more evidence than I could possibly fit into my paper. My professor was a tree hugger and told me strait up I probably would not get a good grade on the paper if I used that topic but I made such a good point I got an A on the paper and had the highest grade in the class on that assignment HAHAHA! That may be my favorite assignment I have ever done in college.

prius video bitch will hunt you down in your sleep and smother you with her bark covered twat.

after watching... i got very mad. then after watching the chick get smoked, i got very happy. i never said i like prii. though the new concept looks kinda cool lol. truthfully, i'd rather have a diesel than anything. especially my pos that is now officially spewing exhaust right under the cabin.

can't say i wouldn't have pushed her away... i'm not cool with people disrespecting other people's kids.

K the first video was pretty epic, however if a person had cussed like that in front of my kids, I would have called the police for harrasment. Yes, serious. If you don't like the truck I drive fine, but don't ever talk like that in front of kids.

The video with the hottie and the smoke was pretty gay. Honestly, I don't have a smoke button on my diesel, it runs cleaner than most gas engines, even when it is tuned. And I will keep it like that.

Electric vehicles have a huge negative impact on the environment when it comes time to scrap them (or even change out the batteries). Even something as hugenormous as a Hummer is pretty tame when it's recycled. It's basically all steel and iron. That won't change until methods evolve to handle the expired batteries cheaply and safely.

Most green vehicle on the planet. Old school VW bug. 100% recyclable.