$599 ar

JonS

Msrp for all the add ons for this model would add up to $1551 they were selling them for $1100. I got this one for $899 +tax new.

Nice. Sorry I kept missing you on the phone. That's probably the perfect setup for you. I'm interested in seeing how I like that rail on that.

Yeah I paid 142 shipped for the Stainless CMMG with 1 26rd magazine as well. I am ordering some Black Dog mags. per Parks recommendation and all the research I've done online.

I won't be able to make this Friday night, but if it's warm or halfway warm/dry Friday/Monday I am off work both days to shop, except I got that all done already, so if anyone wants to hit my family's lodge aka homemade range just PM me. No hunting or killing animals, we can shoot illegal hunters if we want jk, but no animals. My aunt's really anal about that.

If I have my 22 conversion by then, I definitely plan to make 1 of the 2 days to try it out.

EDIT: Woah, just hit up Cheaper Than Dirt, prices sky-rocketed tonight for the kit, 165ish now. I definitely didn't pay that.

Edited by madcat6183
Updated price

Oh for sure dude, you can get SS CMMG's from any website under 200 shipped. Hell you can get CMMG for 120 at Vances 99% of the time BUT not stainless. Parks said his is stainless and highly recommended it. I reviewed it all over the net/youtube because I'm ghey like that and it was the best kit hands down.

I already have a brick of 22 so I want to go shoot it as soon as I get it.

I started with a ss conversion, then moved that to a dedicated upper.

Started with this.

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/item/CMMG-Stainless-Steel-22-Conversion-Kit-with-25-Round-Magazine-1481

then bought this minus the bolt.

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/item/Sierra-22-LR-16-inch-Upper-wLow-Profile-Railed-GB-1514

Dale can get the upper for a good price not sure what his price for the bolt it as I had bought mine from primary arms. I havent heard back from Dale on if he can get BDM mags. I got mine from 44mag.com. They have the best mag prices I have seen. Very happy with the services I have gotten from all the companies I have listed.