$599 ar

JonS

Score! Did they have the 42" ones?

Nope. Parks and I bought all 5 that they had and would have bought more if they had any.

Now I really want the pistol sized one but no way in hell I am paying more for 1 pistol case than I paid for 2 of the 36ers.

Just got the last 3 at Canal Walmart, 4 at S high St per inventory check. Was gonna go tonight then said F it. Parks, I can go tomorrow after lifting about 7pmish and get what you need if they have them OR if you call the South 23 St Walmart and buy them I bet they'd hold them. I do not need anymore, but I can go pick them up and hold them for you.

If not, I'm still gonna go buy them or check after lifting.

Also per my receipt, it was normally 40 there not 30 so really the savings vs. Amazon isn't that great, just an FYI.... But these are definitely dope.

I made the GF stand by the 3 I picked up because a guy was looking for them too lol. I like your idea about labeling them actually, I just picked up a Brother Label Maker for 9.99 normally 39.99 and have been using the shit out of it. Time to label the AR right now. The other case I have is for the 22LR tactical I wanna get OR another AR..... Damn this gets expensive fast lol.

Just got the last 3 at Canal Walmart, 4 at S high St per inventory check. Was gonna go tonight then said F it. Parks, I can go tomorrow after lifting about 7pmish and get what you need if they have them OR if you call the South 23 St Walmart and buy them I bet they'd hold them. I do not need anymore, but I can go pick them up and hold them for you.

If not, I'm still gonna go buy them or check after lifting.

Also per my receipt, it was normally 40 there not 30 so really the savings vs. Amazon isn't that great, just an FYI.... But these are definitely dope.

I told Nate to find some or if you have extras to let me knwo and I'll pay pal some moneys. I need a couple more.