$599 ar

JonS

IS it possible to swap out for a quad rail so once would be able to put a fore grip on? I'm AR stupid, and still doing research.

Which reminds me, Dale, I need to reply to your PM.

Yes, Can be done.

You could go cheaper and dont even have to swap it out. They make mini 1913 rails that will attache to the bottom of the existing handguard for the attaching of a grip.

IS it possible to swap out for a quad rail so once would be able to put a fore grip on? I'm AR stupid, and still doing research.

Which reminds me, Dale, I need to reply to your PM.

You can run a Magpul handguard with a mvg vertical grip that bolts right to it. I ran one on my Lmt gun until Bowdog needed one :)

WANT!

who wants to give me some AR training :D

Have you never shot one?

They're kind of scary easy to shoot well. That's what I loved about shooting my friend's. The lack of recoil combined with very decent accuracy in a relatively short-barrel package is pretty impressive.

I was an AR 'hater' until I fired one. I totally see the allure now.

Have you never shot one?

They're kind of scary easy to shoot well. That's what I loved about shooting my friend's. The lack of recoil combined with very decent accuracy in a relatively short-barrel package is pretty impressive.

I was an AR 'hater' until I fired one. I totally see the allure now.

nope I've only ever shot a couple handguns and 1 shotgun so I'm sheltered in my different styles of gun experience :(