$599 ar

JonS

Yep, thats the one I was looking at too. Awesome, might actually order it tonight. Need a few things to post on the account before I spend more on me and less on others for Christmas. If not the 15th for sure.

That is 20 cheaper than cheaper than dirt too, thanks bro! I have a block of 22 ammo here already and another at our lodge in Lancaster so I'd be good for some time lol.

I just need my AR mags from the GF at Christmas to make sure I can have more fun, reloading sucks.

I get a HUGE bonus in two days, I am going with whatever they have at the gun show in a package deal for $1000 otd. LOL There is a couple that does the gun shows up here that have some great deals on rra 2 stage trigger set ups cheap. I am gonna see what they have at the show this weekend. If they don't have anything good I am ordering a stag left hand model 2.

I get a HUGE bonus in two days, I am going with whatever they have at the gun show in a package deal for $1000 otd. LOL There is a couple that does the gun shows up here that have some great deals on rra 2 stage trigger set ups cheap. I am gonna see what they have at the show this weekend. If they don't have anything good I am ordering a stag left hand model 2.

I like my Stag ALOT!!