$599 ar

JonS

Parks,

Ill hit S 23 tonight and get any they have. Sorry man, Georgesville is a bit of a drive for me. I'll let ya know what/if I find tonight. I got mine all done up last night too. No handguns in there yet, but I like that look too lol.

OK let me know if you find any, and ill paypal you

I was just at the Wal-Mart in Whitehall and picked up three of these (all they had). I don't need them but I figured someone here would be interested in them. You pay what I paid, and pick them up at my house rather than Wal-Mart. I live downtown.

If nobody takes 'em, I'll just return 'em. I figured I would grab them as a courtesy to someone here. PM me if you're interested.

Parks, If you need more I can do the same thing. I go downtown to see my friends that work at a bar. It might take a little time to get them and get them to ross, but I can do it if needed.

I am going to hit Walmart up again by me and see if they have anymore in, talking to Blue636 last night makes me want to start building an AR too not just my spec one I have.