Gangbanger wannabe pulls a gun on a skater........

Casper

Sadly, the guy that got his ass beat won't learn and will most likely come back with hurt feelings and a another gun...but this time he won't hesitate to shoot the skater. It's depressing, but we live in a world where the good get bad, and the bad get worse.

lol @ the people telling him to stop. You can damn well be sure if someone pulls a gun on me and I get the upper hand, I'm beating that motherfucker to within an inch of his life.

Adrenaline is a bitch.

Unfortunately, I am inclined to agree with Cypress. :\

If skippy there had the sand in him to pull the trigger he would have done so. Just another big pussy trying to make himself feel powerful but scaring other people. They should have just beaten him with the boards till he was paralized. I wouldn't worry about him coming back, someone that stupid is probably allready in prison getting his balloon knot stretched. I wouldn't worry about him being able to shoot with much accuracy either, looked like a snubby revolver and he was holding it in the classic homeboy fashion. I doubt he could hit his own dick with it.

THAT was awesome! Gangster wanna be got what was coming to him on that. But, as has been said, the idiot will likely try to do something again and might be dumb enough to pull the trigger this time because he doesnt want the beating that comes after. Ha ha ha.

And sorry if someone pulled a gun on me like that I am gonna empty my mag in their chest.
Good advice but you can't shoot someone in the back while they run for their life. Defensive display stops a lot of crimes in this country.

This is why if you pull out your gun, you shoot someone with it. "Defensive display" is also known as "escalation."

Two in the chest, center mass, and one in the face to be sure, just in case they're wearing a vest.