A view from the Piper cam this morning

thirdgenlxi

So.... Piper has been escaping from the fence lately, and I can't seem to figure out where she's getting out at. I've walked the entire fence line and can't find any holes or loose spots in the fence where she could be getting out (kinda wondering if she's jumping it??). She never does it when I'm there and watching her, and even when I tried to bait her out by walking the other dogs around on the outside of the fence, she just glared at me giving me the, "do you think I'm stupid??", look, lol. She never runs off when she gets out, just wanders around the property and lays on the hill in the mulch pile by the house and chews on mulch, lol. But still, I want her to stay inside the fence for her own safety (there's lots of loose animals of all varieties out here in the sticks where I live)

So I had an idea to find out where and how she's getting out.... I strapped my GoPro camera to her collar

2a9863f2.jpg

And the video.... of course she didn't get out now, lol. But the video still came out kinda cool..... funny seeing everything from their view. Note the awesome 'come when called' towards the end, all the way from the very back of the yard, heheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAGKtGnnoQ