Sportbike Track Girl Rider profile of the month

TwiztedRabbit

hey all.. i thought i would post this up for the wife because although she is a member she hasn't posted in like i dunno ever? anyways.. quick shoutout to Sportbiketrackgirl.com they are doing this thing that "showcases" a rider every month to help educate other women on what the track can be like. and maybe help get them on the track. Well the Wifey was chosen as Decembers Rider of the month. so i wanted to post it.. as she is an Ohio Rider too..

heres the link..

http://www.sportbiketrackgirl.com/index.php/about/rider-profile/

idodishez you where pitted right next to us when you got the old track fairings

I remember that event, that was ross's first event I believe if I remember correctly. With dubguy, his dad, ross, myself, and hoblick pitted across from you guys. Was that the weekend we stayed at andy's parents and we had that nasty storm?

idodishez you where pitted right next to us when you got the old track fairings

Yep. Remember her going down, just wasn't sure if it was her "first" as referenced in the interview. Don't remember the scooter ride either. But for some reason I remember her or you getting new tank grips that day.

NoBama 2012