Dewalt 9 piece battery tool pack

ironbuttwannabe

It's a scam.

http://chicagobbb.blogspot.com/2011/07/home-exercise-equipment-listing-alert.html

I almost ordered, but if it seems too good to be true...

I'm not entirely sure what you posted could possibly have to do with the DeWalt stuff, but okay.

On a side note, I probably wouldn't buy anything 18V NiCad. They're supposedly be discontinued right after Christmas. They'll be stupid cheap then. DeWalt is supposedly going with Li batteries from now on.

I'm not entirely sure what you posted could possibly have to do with the DeWalt stuff, but okay.

On a side note, I probably wouldn't buy anything 18V NiCad. They're supposedly be discontinued right after Christmas. They'll be stupid cheap then. DeWalt is supposedly going with Li batteries from now on.

Somebody should go check tem out. Says located in columbus. I love me 3/8 and 1/4 inch impacts. And batteries last a long time considering how much tork I'm putting on each time

Read the comments and Google some more if you want. It's just another in a long list of similar domain names for these scammers.

If anyone is still dumb enough to try it, order two. I'll give you $600 cash for the second if it actually shows up. :rolleyes:

This is the type of thing I was looking into before I realized it was a scam. Dewalt batteries are backwards compatible. Nothing wrong with the NiCads in the meantime.

http://www.dewalt.com/promotions/xrp-real-story.aspx (Click on the "Video for all three battery systems")

Edited by brn6604

We use 18v nicad and Li at work. The nicad last a little longer. Also for the best deal go to grainger if you go to the store or call they will/can gine upto 15% off with out management approval. Also msc usually like today has 25% off sales.