Motorcycle Police Officer killed in wreck..

r6allstar

Now im not trying to be a smart ass or asshole or anything like that this is a real question and i mean no harm by asking it.

How can hitting a curb end up being fatal while in a motorcade? Does the motorcade travel fast enough to make a fall fatal? Or do u think there might be a few more details to the accident that havnt been released yet?

Like i said im not trying to be an asshole at all. My condolences go out to Cpl. Lozada-Tirado's family and friends, as well as the Dallas police department.

I thought they're the most skilled riders according to police? Why the hell did he hit a curb?

They also don't wear shit for protection either. In fact police gear on a motorcycle scream gay. Knee high boots, tight tucked in pants and shirt with a white gay bowl on their heads? Figured they'd have REAL gear from an agency that enforces seat belt laws. Just my $.02

Now im not trying to be a smart ass or asshole or anything like that this is a real question and i mean no harm by asking it.

How can hitting a curb end up being fatal while in a motorcade? Does the motorcade travel fast enough to make a fall fatal? Or do u think there might be a few more details to the accident that havnt been released yet?

Like i said im not trying to be an asshole at all. My condolences go out to Cpl. Lozada-Tirado's family and friends, as well as the Dallas police department.

I was also kind of wondering the same thing :dunno:...and i also think they should have a full gear setup on.

Figured they'd have REAL gear from an agency that enforces seat belt laws. Just my $.02

I agree. Just a stupid tradition. Who knows if it could have saved this guy or how many other motorcycle cop's lives.

Anytime I run into a pic of a Euro cop they have the flip up type full face helmits on.