Nanovault 100 for $18

Casper

Lay it on the seat under a shirt in case you need to run out and grab it. Locking it away is stupid..IMHO

i cant afford to buy a new gun every week like some midget i know

we have had countless break-ins at my job, and its to the point they even posted signs saying they arent responsible for stolen stuff

we dont park on the lot with the building, we have to park in a parking lot across the street ....especially working when its dark outside, it makes our parking lot an easy target...i work with too many people who have had their shit stolen to risk my stuff getting stolen

rather lock it up while im in there and take the chance that i dont need to run out and grab it, than get it stolen and not have it at all until i can manage to save up enough to replace it

Tyler whens the last time your truck got broke in to

it hasnt - but its not worth the risk to me. a guy i work with got his truck broken into last week and they cleaned it out, and he was only parked about 100ft from me.

sorry if you think its stupid to lock it up - but i think its stupid to leave it out for somebody to take, in an area that is plagued with car break ins

I have both already. Your truck is insured so whats the big deal

ive been meaning to ask my agent about it...but im afraid letting her know i have a gun in the truck will raise my rates (i already pay more for insurance than anybody ever should), so i havent asked yet to see if its covered

Found em on http://www.amazon.com/GunVault-NV100-NanoVault-Sub-Compact-Pistols/dp/B00384ANUW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1M4386RPL04ID&colid=3D6YAP4VQ3E2N for the same price

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GunVault-NV100-NanoVault-Sub-Compact-Pistols/dp/B00384ANUW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1M4386RPL04ID&colid=3D6YAP4VQ3E2N][/ame]

i cant afford to buy a new gun every week like some midget i know

we have had countless break-ins at my job, and its to the point they even posted signs saying they arent responsible for stolen stuff

we dont park on the lot with the building, we have to park in a parking lot across the street ....especially working when its dark outside, it makes our parking lot an easy target...i work with too many people who have had their shit stolen to risk my stuff getting stolen

rather lock it up while im in there and take the chance that i dont need to run out and grab it, than get it stolen and not have it at all until i can manage to save up enough to replace it

Its not just having it stolen and having to replace it, you are responsible for that weapon and if its stolen and used to shoot someone it can lead to all sorts of legal crap to have to deal with. Its just plain easier and safer to keep it locked up when its not on your person, and then if its stolen and used in the commission of a crime your ass is better covered.