Who's buying gun companies?

idodishez

(got this in an email anyone heard this?)

SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS HAPPENING

Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns ?????

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! One of the most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance)

If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros .

NoBama 2012

don't worry too much because your federal government oversee's things like this. unless you let republicans have their way with their faith in free markets...lol

it's called anti-trust laws. that's why when you hear of two large companies merging and needing the approval of the government...that's what they're looking into. if the two companies might be in any anti-trust violations.

Edited by serpentracer

Hell let it be true even though like ^ says, gov't would never allow it.

If they buy up all the gun companies and stop selling to civilians I will open a gun manufacturing company as soon as possible as would a hundred other people to feed the market while the ones who refuse to sell tank. Read Michael Porters five forces :D

If they buy up all the gun companies and stop selling to civilians I will open a gun manufacturing company as soon as possible as would a hundred other people to feed the market while the ones who refuse to sell tank. Read Michael Porters five forces :D

Good idea I'm on board.

I would have no problem with this. Civilians don't need guns. the 2nd amendment was for black powder rifles. The police are here to protect me. Guns kill people. Places that don't allow guns are safer than those places that do. Handguns and rifles are gateway guns to RPGs and Gatling guns.

I would have no problem with this. Civilians don't need guns. the 2nd amendment was for black powder rifles. The police are here to protect me. Guns kill people. Places that don't allow guns are safer than those places that do. Handguns and rifles are gateway guns to RPGs and Gatling guns.

We can't have that. :nono:

Do your research.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/freedom.asp

Even the NRA says this is bullshit.

I trust Snopes about as much as I trust Obama. Weren't they found to be "fake" themselves about a year or so ago?

Now if the NRA says its BS then I will rest easier.

NoBama 2012

So basically you and Serpent are saying the Federal Government step in, will take care of us and do the right thing? I hope that's sarcasm.

NoBama 2012

So basically you and Serpent are saying the Federal Government step in, will take care of us and do the right thing? I hope that's sarcasm.

NoBama 2012

No, they are saying that the government will step in. It's an anti-trust thing. No mention was made of that being right or wrong. (Although I didn't hear many people complain when Micorsoft's attempts to snuff out the OS and Browser competition were blocked by that same set of laws)

• 2 weeks later...