I'm purchasing an '08 ZX14 today.

NinjaNick

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn WHODEY! That was harsh brother. :lol: Most of the time I'm at work just bored and chatting it up. :p You're welcome for the wonderful thread though..:D

Jermattak- I definately plan on posting pic whether or not people like the 14 or not. In person it's not as bad as some make it out to be in the looks department. I just don't like the 4 headlights, but they grew on me. I will be loosing the fender, double bubble tinted windscreen, Brocks Alien Head exhaust with PCIIIusb, and maybe a custom paint job. I might go NITROUS in '09 too. ;)We'll see.

Congrats dude. Now I'm waiting to get mine back from the damn shop but it's gettin' to be about that time to get back on the road. I wanna see this torque monster.

These pictures I'm about to post don't do it justice at all. I didn't give the blue a chance because of internet pictures, but when I saw it in person it blew my mind away. In the sunlight........it's all over in the sunlight. It swept me off my feet.