I'm purchasing an '08 ZX14 today.

NinjaNick

...from the looks of those pictures, I like that blue...good choice, good choice!! :banana:

Yeah, I didn't care for it until I saw it under bright light today. It's black when you're far away, then when you get close, it's this neat as hell blue. It's almost like it's a MYSTIC paint job that Mustangs use to have back in the 90's. It's not ofcourse, but it has that flavor to it, if you know what I mean. Like a color changing flavor.;) Sometime this year you'll either see mine or maybe someone elses '08 blue one in the SUNSHINE, and you'll see what I mean.:cool:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice nick nice.... congrats and where did you buy it. the showroom doesnt look familiar at all

Clinton County Motorsports. They sell, KAWIS, YAMMIES, and KTM. They have a plethora of nice bikes there. Great gear and clothing too. It's a nice place. Actually it's my favorite dealership. It's in Wilmington on State Route 68, right off the 71 exit ramp. I'll show you sometime this summer if you'd like.:)

so much for riding it home huh

Yeah, it was ugly roads still and too cold. Plus I still have to call my insurance Monday and tell them. I can't WAIT until it warms up though and all the friggin salt is off the road. I want to feel my eyeballs sunken in my head when I WOT this beast.:cool: When I left they were putting a "Do not sit" sign on the seat of my bike and moving it off the floor later.

Yeah, I didn't care for it until I saw it under bright light today. It's black when you're far away, then when you get close, it's this neat as hell blue. It's almost like it's a MYSTIC paint job that Mustangs use to have back in the 90's. It's not ofcourse, but it has that flavor to it, if you know what I mean. Like a color changing flavor.;) Sometime this year you'll either see mine or maybe someone elses '08 blue one in the SUNSHINE, and you'll see what I mean.:cool:

I can kind of see that from the pics...so I just assumed that at low light it's more of a blue-black and in hi light it's blue. When I get my next car I think I'm going to go with a blue like that...actually, the candy red paint on my bike does something similar, too.

Clinton County Motorsports. They sell, KAWIS, YAMMIES, and KTM. They have a plethora of nice bikes there. Great gear and clothing too. It's a nice place. Actually it's my favorite dealership. It's in Wilmington on State Route 68, right off the 71 exit ramp. I'll show you sometime this summer if you'd like.:)

Great family owned shop and will be looking even better when they do more renovations. Brad, Dave, Brian, Jason, Mike, Josh, and the rest of the crew are GOOD people. They treat you right, have a small town feel when you walk in and they actually care about you as a customer and a person.

Kinda rare anymore.

Glad to see you bought from them.

Great family owned shop and will be looking even better when they do more renovations. Brad, Dave, Brian, Jason, Mike, Josh, and the rest of the crew are GOOD people. They treat you right, have a small town feel when you walk in and they actually care about you as a customer and a person.

Kinda rare anymore.

Glad to see you bought from them.

Oh yeah, great people/place. How you know about it/them?

Oh yeah, great people/place. How you know about it/them?

u was talking about drag racing it a few times.... and u are planing on lowering it i would get the oil pan cut down or even a flat 1 i know of 2 at kil-kare that busted the pans packing the wheels alittle tohigh and BAM

u was talking about drag racing it a few times.... and u are planing on lowering it i would get the oil pan cut down or even a flat 1 i know of 2 at kil-kare that busted the pans packing the wheels alittle tohigh and BAM

Yeah, some have moved the plug to the side of the oil pan. I'll never lower a bike though. I like to go fast, but I won't do anything to take away handling. I will have this sucker at Mid-Ohio for sure sometime for some good 'ol roadracing. :D