Moto Newby

NDspd

Hey guys my name is Jeremy, aka NDspd. I started riding in July of last year, and I ride a '11 Kawasaki Ninja 250R special edition white. I currently go to school at Savannah College of Art and Design for a Bachelors in Visual Effects(Movies). I've put 3,700 miles on my bike since September and I can't wait to ride some more.

Oh yeah, I'm bringing my bike up this summer to the Dayton area. Do you guys know of any good roads I can go to have some fun, if you know what I mean :rolleyes: I don't mind traveling a bit, I have saddle bags, a tail bag, and a tank bag, so camping may be an option.

Ride Safe

6525367111_4db4c54fe4_b.jpg

6525366001_6eef09bfc2_b.jpg

Welcome!

There is a sticky in Rides and Routes with suggested fun roads however most are Southeast Ohio. I know a few of the Dayton guys have a couple good routes in that neck of the woods but your next closest bet would be head into NKY

ello NDspd, I plan on doin sum decent riding/ geting lost in the hocking hill area this year if you ever want to meet up I got my bike at the end of august last year and put about 4,000 miles on it so we should be about the same speed as skill wise just hit me up.

You've got some decent roads near the dayton area; check out Oregonia for example. Also out west/southwest you've got some fun.

For extended twisty rides, its worth heading down to NKY. 100 miles or so of twisties, or a lot more depending on how long you feel like riding.

Welcome, great pics. Not too far from you, hit me up I know a few good roads.

Great man!! I'll probably put a post up somewhere on the forums here so maybe we can have a group ride.

ello NDspd, I plan on doin sum decent riding/ geting lost in the hocking hill area this year if you ever want to meet up I got my bike at the end of august last year and put about 4,000 miles on it so we should be about the same speed as skill wise just hit me up.

Yeah I'll have to, I've been that way many times and now having a bike I really want to go back.

You've got some decent roads near the dayton area; check out Oregonia for example. Also out west/southwest you've got some fun.

For extended twisty rides, its worth heading down to NKY. 100 miles or so of twisties, or a lot more depending on how long you feel like riding.

Yes, some good roads and great views out that way. Hit me up this season, I'll roll with ya. NKY is fun as well, I think everyone meets/rides on Sunday down there.

• 1 month later...