KTM track days at Mid-Ohio

Howabusa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as of 02/16/2012, from : http://www.midohio.com/School/Courses/Motorcycles/Performance-Track-Riding

No KTM Race_Orange Fly & Ride Program

Unfortunately, KTM is not able to bring this initiative to Mid-Ohio this year, though we hope that it may return in the future. KTM remains the Official Motorcycle of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and The Mid-Ohio School. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As always, please join us for our Standard and Max-Time Twilight events with your own sportbike. Plenty of riding days are available this season including a pair of weekend dates.

as of 02/16/2012, from : http://www.midohio.com/School/Courses/Motorcycles/Performance-Track-Riding

No KTM Race_Orange Fly & Ride Program

Unfortunately, KTM is not able to bring this initiative to Mid-Ohio this year, though we hope that it may return in the future. KTM remains the Official Motorcycle of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and The Mid-Ohio School. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As always, please join us for our Standard and Max-Time Twilight events with your own sportbike. Plenty of riding days are available this season including a pair of weekend dates.

:sadpanda:

Too many RC8R's down at the hands of hamfisted Chris Fillmore wannabes?

Yup, pure bummer. It is simply a matter of cost and budget, guys. We tried up until the final hour to get the thing rolling. I gotta say that the guys at Mid-Ohio (Steve and Brett) have been HUGE supporters of our brand and really pushed to try and get this thing to stay on.

It has nothing to do with anything other than budget. We are looking at the future and we have absolutely NOT pushed it off the table. It is still something we feel is worthwhile and a good return on investment.

We will have RC8s up at Mid-Ohio and I will be there a good amount of time to represent. If anyone is a serious buyer, please PM me and I will look at a way to afford you a test ride.

When I stated we will have bikes up at Mid-Ohio, I was referring to providing the bikes to the staff/instructors again for this year. The bikes we had for sale that were used in the Race Orange events can be inquired through a local street KTM dealer.

Currently, I do not believe that we have any left.