Could Ohio get a 70mph limit this time?

chevysoldier

My Chevy is too tall to enjoy running 70

does yours have a lift on it? I run my 2500 between 80 and 90 all the time and its fairly tall and I have zero concerns until I get over 90, then it gets scary

Yeah 4 in.... you know.... cuz of my small penis.

damn you must have a smaller penis than me! with my big ol 2500HD

I've never driven a lifted truck, dunno how that compares to mine but could assume it would be a tad bit less fun at higher speeds than even mine

When I had my 1500HD quad cab, 6.0, fully loaded with a fully loaded 6x12 trailer, I got 7-11mpg from CA to OH. It sucked, literally.

My 5.3L Z-71 got just a tad better with the same load and size trailer running from PA to ID - averaged about 12 mpg.

If they've done the 70 mph bump for the Turnpike, it only makes sense to do it elsewhere in the state.

And speaking of lifted trucks, my Bronco does 75 with no problems but I prefer running 70.

thats usually company specific. i've driven many trucks, mack and peterbilt, and only 1 was speed limited. besides, its usually just a 5 minute computer setting job at the dealer.

Oh I understand that, many owner operators are running even slower to conserve fuel.