Consolidated Orgs Track Schedule

r1crusher

So RVT and I are trying to figure out what dates would work best to get a day or two in at Mid-O along with the Motoseries schedule. I couldn't stand flipping back and forth on the sites so I just created a simple calendar with all MS and MidO dates on it for easy viewing. The tracks are color coded so it's easy to find a track day closest to you. I someone wants other orgs days added, just let me know and I'll add them.

Here's the file in PDF...

EDIT: ALL REQUESTS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!!

:D

Edited by r1crusher
  • Upvote 2

hey r1crusher, i would greatly appreciate it if you could add, tracktactics USA, to your calendar. we will be hosting two events in your area this season. first, may 5&6 at beaver run, and july 7&8 at nelson ledges. hope to see you there!

hey r1crusher, i would greatly appreciate it if you could add, tracktactics USA, to your calendar. we will be hosting two events in your area this season. first, may 5&6 at beaver run, and july 7&8 at nelson ledges. hope to see you there!

This wouldn't be the same group that stole one of the novice curriculum papers from motoseries and then stuck flyers for your day on peoples cars would it? Then to offer zero help to novice riders when it was stated that there would be.