Dayton folks: Where would be a good place for an OR meet and greet?

Casper

Might I also suggest Meet-n-greet in Cincy 10 Feb...at Beer Fest. :D

Chappy's has a GREAT beer selection and the food is mediocre (think Chili's). Tank's by far is some of the best burgers and sandwiches in town, but parking can be a hassle sometimes. How can any place that had Great Lake Xmas Ale on draft be bad?!

Might I suggest you Dayton peeps decide amongst yourselves on a spot.

You lot know what is good.

Thanka All.

Need to narrow it down and have a poll...

Edited by snot

I know my opinion my not mean much but could the place be handicapped friendly. As I may not have a baby sitter.

We definitely should - its only fair since there may be others needing the same accommodations too.

Is Wild Hogs Roadhouse down in Miamisburg still open? I know its got plenty of parking, and a big sit down area inside, but they were having problems getting local permits for their outdoor events and the locals were trying to shut them down.

I think little york tavern would be great. Its at the 70/ 75 intersection, so easy for a lot of people. Other thought is somewhere near springboro, to pull from dayton and cinti.

Ill show up wherever it happens, but really don't care for frickers.

Large group, call the manager and pull for a 10- 15% discount.

How many are you expecting? Invite the Cincy guys and have it in-between? This place is awesome, Mark (the owner) I believe is on localriders and is a good guy, he rode a BMW until he became too busy running the restaurant, I think it collects dust now sadly.

http://www.porkycaponebbq.com/

Meet and greets are not invite only. They are set up then posted for all to come. If you want one too put one together in Cinncy or go to Dayton either way they are PUBLIC and ANYONE can put one together. Why do people that want them sit back and wait for someone else to set it up? Build it and they will come.

Is Wild Hogs Roadhouse down in Miamisburg still open? I know its got plenty of parking, and a big sit down area inside, but they were having problems getting local permits for their outdoor events and the locals were trying to shut them down.

It was open last summer when I went there, felt a little out a place with my Kawasaki in the swarm of Harley's :lol:

I went by there a month or so and it looked deserted,I liked going there since you could drink a beer all over the property but the last time had a hard time getting served food so I quit going.

Wherever we decide, if it's in Dayton, I just may show up for once. Maybe I could even get that swingarm from Ben? Maybe buy him a beer for holding on to it for 2 YEARS BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT.

was that out loud?