2006 Custom Hayabusa

Random Negro

Hate to see it go... but it has to go.

had a leak in the fork seals which was completely repaired, brand new chain, and brand new brakes rotors and pads.

the bike has a new engine that is about 4,000 miles old, and still rides strong, they are mostly miles from travels. Georgia-Florida-South Carolina for Bike events and to visit friends and rides beautifully.

it already has the following:

-Blue Led Light kit with options and Key Chain Activation

-Twin Yoshimura Pipes

-Chromed and or Polished parts

- Bike is lowered and stretched

-Power Commander III

-HID Light Kit for highs AND lows

-Custom Fender

-Custom Tail Lights

Also purchased new tires (still have the old rear rim and tire if you'd like it)

Cons:

Paint Job took some damage when it was towed out of my parking spot at my old place, Idiot landlord.

Clutch makes an interesting noise at times while in neutral but i've had it checked out in Florida and Ohio and they say nothing is really wrong. I have the work order for it and all the other work for the past two years.

Rear Right Tail Light Bubble is gone (reason for the custom tail lights.

honestly everyone says this but i'll be completely honest with you, This bike is not for beginners.

Bike is still in great condition and just simply needs a new home, selling it so i can have a car since i sold mine before going to Japan to study.

!!!!EXTRAS!!!!!

Willing to throw in a Spy5000 Kit as well (remote start alarm system with high range 2 way remotes) to sweeten the deal.

ALSO

GoPro Wide Cam with multiple mounts will be included as well

As I said i'm asking 6700.00 which isn't even what has been put into the bike, and much under KBB price for the bike.

I do understand that it does need a tiny bit of work that's why i'm asking OBO, no reasonable offer will be turned down. Money Talks. I really do hate to see it go, but I simply need a cash for a car. If you have any questions or want me to clear anything up please email me, private message, or give me a call anytime before 10 and text messages anytime.

5Lf5G45Ka3G63L23J5c16fd3b332e60ac11e6.jpg

5T55H85M63Md3Fe3H7c16b3870ec2467317b4.jpg

5K55Hf5J43G43Fc3Jdc1645e9bd0f18061d74.jpg

5Fb5Hf5Jc3n43Fd3L2c16fcec97e47e0a1aa9.jpg

Edited by Random Negro
added more pictures.

Don't you know anything that's how they do them Busas make em go as fast as possible and take away braking ability

it's not like the weight savings is significant, the bike still weighs the proverbial ton.

must be to show off the wheels....:nono:

It's not missing it's meant to be that way.

not to be argumentative, but all of the other 06 busas I've seen have had dual front rotors, taking one off seems like youre eliminating about 2/5ths of your stopping power, (if you follow the 80/20 rule). This is the last i will say, best of luck with your sale.

I should have explained better, so forgive me for that. It's the intention to have a single front rotor, when i bought it it had chrome so it made the front wheels more accessible (this was done by the prior owner), and as to the concern of stopping, I have no issue whatever with it going at whatever speed.