Anyone have one of these US General Carts

Carwhore

http://www.harborfreight.com/580-lb-capacity-four-drawer-roller-cart-95659.html?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=googlebase&hft_adv=40010&mr:trackingCode=45770F9E-782A-E011-B31E-001B2163195C&mr:referralID=NA

Got 2 coupons for these at Harbor Freight for $99.00. Are they nice? Do they hold up well? I have a big Matco Box, but want a smaller one.

i have one of these at work and love it. got no complaints. I had one of the huge 3 drawer mac carts with the sliding top and took it home to use this one at work cause it holds a good amount and is way easier to push. everything has held up really well even the wheels in all the oil coolant and what not, if i had any complaints it would be the lid supports are kind of weak but i probably also shouldnt use it as a leaning post.

^^^ No doubt.......does Craftsman think they're SnapOn or Mac now? Their pricing has been driven up over the last 10 yrs especially, I just dont see it in their quality.......This cart is worth $99 but Craftsman is probably asking $179 and the same thing SnapOn's getting $299 for!

A snap on or Matco cart like this is minimum 699.

Thats fucking silly.......even for an American made product. Ball bearing drawers and a bit heavier ga. steel aside, thats some obnoxious money for a damn cart:nono:

I was just at HF this weekend and saw this cart. Seems you get what you pay for.I'm not into the $700 range. I priced ones at Sears before actually buying one at Sam's Club for $300.

I don't know about that cart but the large red us general tool boxes are way better built with more features than craftsman tool boxes. for instance the drawers lock when they shut. the handle lifts up as you pull it to unlock the drawer. that's nice if you have to move the box around all the time so they don't slide open.

I've been itching to buy a new box because my craftsman is falling apart.

all the little tabs that hold the drawers in can't handle 40lbs of stuff in them and keep bending and the drawers are falling out. and they have the nerve to ask $140 for it.

it's a tie for me between those us general boxes and a kobalt from lowes. everything else is over priced and nowhere as well built.

I was at sears a few weeks before christmas and I was just laughing how flimsy and cheasy they felt. the drawers had massive amounts of slop in them and everything.

you grab the kobalt box at lowes and the drawers are nice and smooth and have very little slop in them.

Edited by serpentracer