Riders Discount

madcat6183

Welp, I got sucked in as well to ordering some new gear for the upcoming season. It'd been about 1.5 years since I ordered my last set of things from TJ and this time I just gave Nate a call because I am on OR more than WERA anymore and it was just easier to follow up on here.

Anyways, Nate was a big help with sizing as SupertechR's are known to run a tad large, so he helped me out there, and then helped me get the helmet I wanted for a great price.

Everything shipped Monday and according to FedEx I should have it today. Either way, let's just say the prices were by far the best ever. The helmet was on clearance everywhere and I wasn't sure if they could match it or not, and sure as shit they did no problem at all. Plus free SH!!!

Let's all be honest here, if you are trying to order some gear that local places don't have, it's really important to support the companies that support us. Plus use their gear and know their stuff!

Anyways, just another positive rep!!

Also want to give props to Nate for getting me a good deal on some SupertechR's and a rear Q2 a few weeks ago. Probably be hitting him up for a helmet in a week or two. Just noticed my helmet is beyond its 5 year manufacturing date this month.

Nate, for sure everything was spot on. I gotta be honest, I may be calling you for another one of those helmets, that design is SICK!!!! Plus it's so much lighter than my 700.

Boots are amazing too, I had no idea how comfy those things are. Now I just need it to be spring/summer so I can hit the track!!!