Suppressors for sale.

flounder

• 3 weeks later...
If I buy a can now when do you pay the $200 for the stamp? Now or when it comes in? If it was not all at once I might try to get one but money is tight right now to do it all at once.

You dont have to pay the 200 stamp until you submit your paperwork to the ATF. The suppressor will sit at the dealer until the paperwork is approved so if you wait an extra month or so to submit to ATF, that just means the can will stay at the dealer until the ATF approval comes back. I had a friend that let his cans sit at the dealer for 3+ months before submitting his paper work :)

Thanks for the clear up now I gotta go fight with the wife again lol.

Nah.. Its easy, You buy the can now which then gives you a minimum of 3 months before spending the 200 for the stamp. Then you have 4-6 months for the ATF approval before you can bring it home at which point she wont even know and its already been paid for for 6+ months. :)

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :)

• 3 months later...

Update.

The first order of suppressors showed up today. I will be contacting in order those that purchased over the next week.

The following have been received and the transferring FFL.

2 - Sparrow's

3 - Spectres

1 - Osprey.

FYI, I don't believe any of the Sparrows are spoken for at this point so if youre interested, let me know.

Warlock cans should be coming soon.

are the sparrows SS or AL?

Multi Caliber Use

The stainless steel 22Sparrow is rated and warrantied for use with all rimfire rounds, .22 diam and under such as .17 hmr and .22 mag. It is also rated for use with the 5.7×28 FN round.

Full Auto Use

The 22Sparrow is rated for full auto .22 lr machine guns.

Weight is 6.5 oz

Do you have any more Spectres coming in?

Unfortunately no. All Spectres are spoken for at this time but if something changes I will let you know. I wouldnt suggest holding your breath though as these are in high demand.

Multi Caliber Use

The stainless steel 22Sparrow is rated and warrantied for use with all rimfire rounds, .22 diam and under such as .17 hmr and .22 mag. It is also rated for use with the 5.7×28 FN round.

Full Auto Use

The 22Sparrow is rated for full auto .22 lr machine guns.

Weight is 6.5 oz

thanks. i had heard the SS version (compared to the older AL version) wouldn't be usable with the FN round, but that must've changed, or maybe it was the upgrade? i have a lot of reading to do.

I'll take one if you can backdoor me one for cash and skip that whole paperwork and waiting part.

lol

Edited by jbot

thanks. i had heard the SS version (compared to the older AL version) wouldn't be usable with the FN round, but that must've changed, or maybe it was the upgrade? i have a lot of reading to do.

lol

You probably had that backwards. The AL version would be .22 only as it wouldnt handle the pressures of the FN round. The SS version is Full auto rated and will handle it all as SS tube and baffles have a much higher rating.

Update.

The first order of suppressors showed up today. I will be contacting in order those that purchased over the next week.

The following have been received and the transferring FFL.

2 - Sparrow's

3 - Spectres

1 - Osprey.

FYI, I don't believe any of the Sparrows are spoken for at this point so if youre interested, let me know.

Warlock cans should be coming soon.

I stopped by the shop today. That new Spectre 2 looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to compare it side by side to my Spectre 1

Ok guys. Looks like out of all the cans ordered, there is only 1 can left and that is a Silencerco Sparrow.

Details here

http://www.silencerco.com/?section=Products&page=Sparrow

Feel free to message me if your interested. Fyi, this can is in stock at the dealer so you wont have to worry about the wait time of getting it delivered from the manufacture first.