Panasonic TH-42PX80U and TH-50PX80U 42" and 50" Plasma HDTV's

InyaAzz

Both highly rated. Google the model #'s. Both are in like new condition, and come with the remotes (never used) and the original boxes if needed. I'm sure I have the manuals too (most likely in the boxes).

I love both these TV's, but I'm hopefully closing on a new house in a weeks and when I move, they won't be coming with me.

There are no issues with either TV, panel wise or exterior wise.

These are 720p/1080i, but they do accept a 1080p signal. I have to stress the fact that the picture on these panels is awesome, and I'm very picky when it comes to my gear.

Both have been fed a steady diet of PS3, Xbox 360, DTV and BluRay and haven't missed a beat. I've owned them about 3 years.

I'm selling the 42" for $400 and the 50" for $500.

Post any questions you have, or if you need more pics. I took these in low light with an average camera phone.

IMAG0406.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0412.jpg

hmm I am in the market for a tv for my bedroom. I just put out a question to one of my buddies that works for an electronic store and if he comes up empty with something I want I would more than likely be interested in 1 of them

Yup..i know what refurbs and new panels are going for currently. I also there is a lot of shit out there that u can get at a good price. You get what you pay for. These panels aren't shit. If you don't like the price...make an offer.

This is to no one in particular...just stating what might not be so obvious.

Yup..i know what refurbs and new panels are going for currently. I also there is a lot of shit out there that u can get at a good price. You get what you pay for. These panels aren't shit. If you don't like the price...make an offer.

This is to no one in particular...just stating what might not be so obvious.

I think he was saying your prices were more than fair

Panasonic makes a great plasma. And contrary to what the box stores will tell you, plasmas will give a better picture than an LCD

NoBama 2012

I was trying to point out that the OP's asking price was a third less than one will find elsewhere, in other words (as I said) " a good deal".

At least someone figured it out.

Geesh, must be winter or something...

Lets not turn this into a "LCD is better than plasma" or "Plasma is better than LCD" thread. We all know the pros and cons of each type and it boils down to personal taste.

Lets sell these two beat to shit units and then we can talk about which is better.

:D

The bitch-ass-ness hasn't changed much I see.

You'll get all you can handle when the weather turns Mr Punk. I might even let you kiss it this time.

R1.....you just shut the fuck up ok? I'll deal with you at the appropriate time.

Now stop shitting on my shameless for sale thread.

Not sure what's gonna happen to the current house if I can't find a responsible renter. IE no hood rats, goons, crack heads or dealers.

THIS coming from a hood rat, goon, crackhead, dealer of a landlord.

QUE "THE JEFFERSONS" THEME SONG!!

If by 'state up north' you mean northern Ohio..then no. I'm moving to Avon. Not sure what's gonna happen to the current house if I can't find a responsible renter. IE no hood rats, goons, crack heads or dealers.

I'm am likely also moving to Lorain County (eff Cuyahoga and it's taxes) once I sell my business. I'll prolly land in Ridge-tucky though.

THIS coming from a hood rat, goon, crackhead, dealer of a landlord.

QUE "THE JEFFERSONS" THEME SONG!!

That'll be the last time I stick up for you and one of your beat to shit for sale threads.

This coming from the person who spells queue, 'que'.

:)

I love you too.

I'm am likely also moving to Lorain County (eff Cuyahoga and it's taxes) once I sell my business. I'll prolly land in Ridge-tucky though.

Yeah..I looked at Westlake real quick...and the taxes were crazy. The taxes in Avon ain't all that hot...but it's better than Avon Lake. And WTF is up with Olmstead Falls?? Geeeeez...

If you go to a big box store that tells you that an LCD is better than plasma..you need to go to a different store.

Agreed.

They both have their pros and cons...but I like deep blacks and you can't touch plasma for that. Screen glare.... definite con. The one thing I wish you could get right now is passive 3D with a plasma. I'm not a 3D fan..probably because I've never really had it at home, but I can't see active 3D staying around forever. The cost of the glasses alone is ridiculous.

If you go to a big box store that tells you that an LCD is better than plasma..you need to go to a different store.

Or just not go to box stores at all. (buy from a small independent like me;) ) But yes, they will always push an LCD over plasmas.

NoBama 2012