Couple pics from the Indoor World event at IX

Beegreenstrings

If you dont know my fiance and I shoot archery competively.

I shot for Hoyt Archery for 4 years, Bowtech made me a very attractive offer so I took it for 4 years and now I am back to Hoyt. Old reliable.

My fiance shot for Hoyt for 2 years then after some prompting to the Bowtech guys they brought her over as well. She shot for them for 4 years. Won the Indoor world event back to back (while with Hoyt). Won tons of locals, came in 5th then 6th at the World Championships after Bowtech snagged her up. Won the triple crown shoot in PA. Came in 2nd at the Nelsonville triple crown. Then had her accident. It has been a long road to recovery and she was still experiencing pain by the 3oth target in these photos and no we dont shoot the kiddy targets that are 30 yards. We both shoot open. She will most likely go Pro next year if we can get her past the elbow injury. He wrist has been good, so far.

I am shooting Hoyts new Alpha-Elite and she is shooting a Bowtech 82nd Airborn.

I am the 6'3" guy towering over all the short peoples and have the voodoo tactical shirt on and she has the red ribbon in her hair.

Edited by Beegreenstrings