new rubbers!!!!

grapesmuggler27

Just curious whats the advantage/disadvantage between a 190 and 180 rear?

Higher corner speed, you want a 190 for side grip. Average rider speed, if the bike was stock with a 180, that will be perfect. However, certain race tires do not come in 180 anymore...

My opinion echoes a few on here. Pures or Q2s. Q2s are what we run at the Race Orange stuff and I can run 35s on them with a good setup at Mid-Ohio comfortably. They will get greasy by afternoon at that pace, but the idea is that they are predictable and feel great.

Q2 is my opinion simply due to the fact that I haven't ran the Pures a whole lot...

• Upvote 1

Moses gave him his first tow!!!!!

BRUTAL!!!

I'm old. Put it this way - I am over 3 TIMES older than Jake Lewis!!!:eek: But, I have had so many awesome moments such as watching Jake and racing against him. He is going to be an awesome guy (Think Ben SPies, Hayden, etc) as long as he stays healthy.

Also, I actually have raced against Nicky and Ben!!:cry: Damn, I am old...

Damn man you've raced against nicky hayden?

Well, let's say I shared the track with them. Nicky when he raced WERA and actually also when he raced AMA (I was a backmarker of course) and Benny when he raced WERA also. I've been passed by some of the best!! Hayden, BBoz, Crevier, Kipp, etc., etc... I'm old, dude. old. Been doing this since 94...