Mid Ohio Superbike weekend 2012

snot

We'll be there! Stop by and say hello, can't miss our rig this year...

We will stop by. We will be going Friday thru Sunday.

Does anyone know if they are doing dealer rides this year? If so I know I would like Hellmutt to get out on the track (we usually only take his bike).

One year we stayed at a Hampton Inn on Springmill road, in Ontario, (right next to mansfield). about 15 minutes from the track.

THis was the same location that Josh Hayes and M. Paris stayed and had breakfast with us. So it was kinda cool.

One year we stayed at a Hampton Inn on Springmill road, in Ontario, (right next to mansfield). about 15 minutes from the track.

THis was the same location that Josh Hayes and M. Paris stayed and had breakfast with us. So it was kinda cool.

That would be awsome....might stay there.

A large group of OR always camps the best part of the races is all the fun we have at the campgrounds. If you do not get a campsite you will not get into the campgrounds and will miss all the fun get togethers and fire side chats. Hotel for that weekend is very lame

A large group of OR always camps the best part of the races is all the fun we have at the campgrounds. If you do not get a campsite you will not get into the campgrounds and will miss all the fun get togethers and fire side chats. Hotel for that weekend is very lame

We actually enjoy watching the races and remembering the weekend:D

I like the a/c, shower and free food...with age comes wisdom.

Jk....

We actually enjoy watching the races and remembering the weekend:D

I like the a/c, shower and free food...with age comes wisdom.

Jk....

As do we and we remember the weekend. And we have free food as sponsors and vendors grill for us. We also have very nice showers in the campgrounds as well. AC is also there as some have RV's. The comradery is great. The conversations around the fire with other members is great. With doing things and trying things comes wisdom, don't knock it till you've tried it. And I'm willing to bet I'm older than you ;)

As do we and we remember the weekend. And we have free food as sponsors and vendors grill for us. We also have very nice showers in the campgrounds as well. AC is also there as some have RV's. The comradery is great. The conversations around the fire with other members is great. With doing things and trying things comes wisdom, don't knock it till you've tried it. And I'm willing to bet I'm older than you ;)

Not knocking it....I am sure you all have a great time. Its just not my thing (any more). If I had a camper it would be another story, tents and sleeping bags suck on hot days and nights...

Edited by snot

You're not older. Hell' date=' you're barely older than me, and I'm a spring chicken. :)[/quote']

Thanks I feel better!:D

Still glad I booked a hotel, I love the time with my hubby.

Edited by snot

I will be there RACING in the supersport class!!!! Cant wait!

We will watch for you! You will have to let us all know where your at so we can stop by the pits before the race and say hey.

Edited by snot

As do we and we remember the weekend. And we have free food as sponsors and vendors grill for us. We also have very nice showers in the campgrounds as well. AC is also there as some have RV's. The comradery is great. The conversations around the fire with other members is great.

This could be an option next year for sure, would love to meet more OR folk especially at the races where the atmosphere is at its peak! Really want a toy hauler/camper so we can drag both bikes (shortbed Toyota doesnt carry more than a single) AND have comfy living quarters - win win!!

So where do the majority of you hang out? Mainly stick around the campground side at the back straight/esses/thunder valley? Or is there another section of camping I'm not aware of? We walked damn near the whole complex last year checking out different vantage points, and we found the toprail of the grandstands and the top of the hill at the backstraight/esses under the trees were 2 of the best areas to see the most action