WR recruit Roger Lewis facing rape charges

Simplysix

I am torn on this... I agree with Bad if it is true hope he rots in jail. on the other hand i remember high school very well and if you broke up with a chic or pissed her off in someway the story's would really fly! hope this kid is not getting his life taken away becasue a jealous girl is mad that he only uses her as a booty call.

I am torn on this... I agree with Bad if it is true hope he rots in jail. on the other hand i remember high school very well and if you broke up with a chic or pissed her off in someway the story's would really fly! hope this kid is not getting his life taken away becasue a jealous girl is mad that he only uses her as a booty call.

bitches be crazy! especially in high school so thats plausible. Hell, one of my good friends gf claimed he hit her at a football game when they broke up. She made the mistake of making that accusation in public when I was standing right there. once again....bitches be crazy

This is what I was thinking while reading it.

This is what I was thinking while reading it.

+2. If he's a raper, report it after the first attack.

Tressel's fault for recruiting him.

Or Bush's.

With his <alleged> track record, he'll go to Miami (Ohio) and then on to star with the Stillers...

:trollface:

/rape is bad, so <if> it happened, chop his weiner off, let him rot in prison, and while there acquire a big boyfriend named Bubba.

Unfortunately rape isn't always cut in dry. If the girl knew the guy it is possible she didn't want to screw up his chance of a scholar ship so mentally she made the first time seem okay. It is possible someone convinced her to report it or did it for her. The majority of rapes occurs with someone the victim knows this making reporting it that much harder.

But there is always the "bitches be crazy" theory