Newt a polygamist?

mattm

In the spirit of Casper, I will post this link with this title as it is far more sensational than the truth. This is the MO for Casper so I am sure it is allowed on this site and actively encouraged.

http://wonkette.com/460672/newt-gingrich-was-aspiring-polygamist-in-nineties-ex-wife-says

Why does an avowed polygamist such as Newt still proclaim that he is a evangelical christian? Why does Casper not post links to bullshit sources to refute Newt's polygamy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Free speech

Just like your allowed to attempt this smear campaign against Casper for what ever reasons you have, and be ready for the response. He post stuff with "bogus" links, big deal, this isn't a news forum its a motorcycle forum and I don't think everyone on here follows his or anyone's post as the absolute truth. Seeing as if anyone post something false it is blatentely pointed out and a puppy gets curb stomped end of story.

Isn't this kinda like posting on facebook "zuckerberg, don't you mean SUCKerberg"?

you do realize that casper is the founder, and current admin of this site...I mean, you can call out a mod every now and then, but going after the admin after just 118 posts... seems a little silly.

Edited by magley64

Newt is a scumbag. I hope he dies.

Romney is a scumbag. I hope he dies.

Obama is a scumbag. I hope he dies.

While I don't wish death upon anyone' date=' I wish they would politically die.

Why is they OP posting from his vagina? When did Ben start being a douche? What is a horseshoe? What does a horseshoe do? Are there any horse socks?

No horse socks, sorry Pauly. I'm not sure what sort of fetish you were thinking of with that one...

Ben's not immune to anything. I just don't get the point of our newb's ramblings. It's like I've stepped into the OR.net nusery school' date=' or something.[/b']

:lol:

Is this an off topic subject or a politics subject? If someone has a problem with Ben they need to have a better lay of the land and not open themselves up to criticism. If you're so stupid as to pick a fight in his playground at least make sure you are not leaving yourself open to internet assault. Making it a point to go after someone else’s political agenda is weak and simple minded.

Post your convictions in the appropriate places and let that stand on its own merit. If there is dissention in your thread then that is debate but if you want to start with the premise that you have an issue with someone over their political beliefs you are an idiot.

This is a good start into getting politics like firearms moved out of public view.

Ben's not immune to anything. I just don't get the point of our newb's ramblings. It's like I've stepped into the OR.net nusery school' date=' or something.[/quote']

I agree, it just seems absurd... It just seems as though he's not posted enough to have a legitimate beef with anyone... :dunno:

This guy has a problem with authority. He sent me some pm's a few months ago telling me I was a douche because I said Obama was the best seal on seal team six. He gets butt hurt easily and has to attack people who don't have his views. He has a small ePeter.

• Upvote 1