Newt a polygamist?

mattm

What the hell did casper do to hurt this guys vagina? Is it too expensive to become s supporting member? :dunno: Is he/she jealous because they can't afford a vstorm? :dunno: Is he/she upset because "Zero " is loosing popularity? :dunno: Maybe just maybe he/she is upset because they didn't get caught raping their sister :dunno: You be the judge!

Personally it looks like the OP needs midol and a pad!

Free speech

Just like your allowed to attempt this smear campaign against Casper for what ever reasons you have, and be ready for the response. He post stuff with "bogus" links, big deal, this isn't a news forum its a motorcycle forum and I don't think everyone on here follows his or anyone's post as the absolute truth. Seeing as if anyone post something false it is blatentely pointed out and a puppy gets curb stomped end of story.

The "bogus" link I posted which has twisted his panties was: http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/24/was-megaupload-targeted-because-of-its-upcoming-megabox-digital-jukebox-service/

Not too sure I'd called Tech Crunch bogus. ;)

The "bogus" link I posted which has twisted his panties was: http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/24/was-megaupload-targeted-because-of-its-upcoming-megabox-digital-jukebox-service/

Not too sure I'd called Tech Crunch bogus. ;)

"bogus" from his point of view not mine just to make that clear :cool:

I hope this us an epic thread. Hey OP, good for you standing up for your beliefs and putting the truth out there. Its about time someone stood up to Casper. Don't let all these haters keep you quiet...they are just jealous they don't have your guts.

I hope this us an epic thread. Hey OP, good for you standing up for your beliefs and putting the truth out there. Its about time someone stood up to Casper. Don't let all these haters keep you quiet...they are just jealous they don't have your guts.

Baiting the troll... FTW! :lol:

Pee. Down my leg.

see this? he peed himself, you got him on the ropes.... don't relent now.

Yep. He all big and tough behind a computer but now he knows Mattm is on to him. Get him while he's weak. Justice will be done and we shall be free of the tyranny that is Ohio Riders! Rise up and revolt good people! We shall be free!

Yep. He all big and tough behind a computer but now he knows Mattm is on to him. Get him while he's weak. Justice will be done and we shall be free of the tyranny that is Ohio Riders! Rise up and revolt good people! We shall be free!

5494838998_457896d706.jpg

• Upvote 1