Just a regular day in New Albany

bdruggan10r

That was me. Hate the damn car but love the Rusty Bucket. Do me a favor and the next time you see it, take a hammer to a fender so I can make a little insurance money to buy a new helmet.;)

Disclaimer - This is a parody. Not to be taken seriously. Do not attempt any of these stunts.

That Lambo looks so low you could just reach over it to open the passenger door!

Edited by hue jass

There's a Ferrari SA Aperta in Jew Albany too (I can say that, I'm half jew and it's no secret the entire population of Bexley relocated), I saw it on 62 and had to stop and look it over to see if it was really the genuine article. I think there are only something like 80 in the US. It's a sexy fucker.

2011-Ferrari-599-SA-Aperta.jpg

There's also someone around that end of town, probably a collector, that has a fucking Batmobile (Tim Burton era). I saw it in a line of exotics doing a tour out here near me in Granville, and since mentioning it someone told me the owner is near New Albany.

This is a local dealership in Pataskala, Ohio, Coughlin Chevrolet. They have a huge collection of ZR1 Corvettes, with the cheapest being $110,000. When will GM, as well as most American car manufacturers, learn to stop putting chrome wheels on cars? They don't belong on those vettes.

2011-01-31_11-08-01_242.jpg

Edited by bdruggan10r

This is a local dealership in Pataskala, Ohio, Coughlin Chevrolet. They have a huge collection of ZR1 Corvettes, with the cheapest being $110,000. When will GM, as well as most American car manufacturers, learn to stop putting chrome wheels on cars? They don't belong on those vettes.

2011-01-31_11-08-01_242.jpg

whats wrong with the ZR1 wheels?