Sasquatch in Ohio

conn-e-rot

Supposedly there was human like remains uncovered years ago near the killbuck area.

but you get my point, for as many bigfoot/sasquatch sightings that are claimed across the country don't you think there might be some solid evidence by now?

Same goes with the Loch Ness monster, Chupacabra and all that other bullshit. People need to get a grip and come to terms with reality. Get out of their little fantasy world and contribute something meaningful to society

I'm not saying I don't believe there is a species out there we haven't discovered. Its like when I was at our farm one say and saw a bobcat running across our field. I came back and told everyone at work and they all said I was crazy. A week later I saw it again and this time.I had one of our other drivers with me. Everyone still told me I was crazy. It wasn't until the guy that lives down the road from us shot it off the hood of his car one morning and the news paper did a story on it did anyone believe me.

Edited by kawi kid

Oh I'm sure there are species we have discovered but 99% of those I'm betting are water dwelling. I just find it hard to believe with all the urban sprawl and what not that there is such a thing. I watched the Bigfoot hunters or whatever its called with the Ohio episode cause it was Ohio but I'm not exactly a believer until I get some actual evidence as opposed to distant sounds and grainy video

Seeing an established animal outside its naturally habitable areas isn't really all that uncommon or in my mind even remotely the same as this scenario

Bad, Yyou do realize they are still finding new giant ape species right? They just found a giant ape remains in Europe (yes prehistoric but still just found the remains) Sasquatch is out there waiting to but rape you.

:lol:

I was referencing living species when I made my wildly uneducated claim :)

. I watched the Bigfoot hunters or whatever its called with the Ohio episode cause it was Ohio but I'm not exactly a believer until I get some actual evidence as opposed to distant sounds and grainy video

I watched that episode too just because it was in ohio. I guess its call the Ohio Grass Man and they were at Salt Fork St. Park. The biologist chick on that show was such a skeptic that i thought she came off like a bitch. Bigfoot possible..........sure but i wont believe it till i see it for myself

I watched that episode too just because it was in ohio. I guess its call the Ohio Grass Man and they were at Salt Fork St. Park. The biologist chick on that show was such a skeptic that i thought she came off like a bitch. Bigfoot possible..........sure but i wont believe it till i see it for myself

agreed on entire quote!

Total poppycock........no legitimate concrete evidence has ever been found. Do you realize how much food a creature of that size would have to eat, and what does it eat and how does it go about killing large game small game to survive? For the species to have survived for this long, there would have to be allot of them out there consistently producing offspring. They can't be compared to a bear except for their size, and do they hibernate as well? No evidence of Sasquatch shit loads has been found, no fur.......no bones.....no skulls...... and the reason is because they don't exist. The undiscovered species are in the ocean, now I fully believe there are undiscovered monsters lurking in the deep. Now ancient aliens on the other-hand, that shit is for real IMHO.

Edited by Pokey