Break-in at The Powder Room

jblosser

Only the 412th or so incident at this place...:nono:

POWELL, Ohio --

Police are investigating a break-in in which approximately 80 firearms were stolen from a Central Ohio shooting range.

Police said that an employee of The Powder Room on state Route 750 in Powell arrived at the business at about 9:15 a.m. Wednesday to find a hole cut in the wall.

The owner told NBC4 that about 80 new and used guns were stolen – mostly handguns with a few rifles and ammunition.

The owner said the thieves entered by breaking a hole in the wall of the women's restroom. The thieves uncrewed security lights and avoided surveillance cameras, which the owner said, means they had apparently scouted the business ahead of time.

The ATF is offering a $5,000 reward for information on the person or persons responsible for the break-in.

powder-room-break-theft-020812

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/feb/08/3/powell-police-investigate-break-in-at-the-powder-r-ar-926001/

WOW fail on there part. Or maybe it was a inside job. The two ranges I shoot at have somewhere around 25-30 cameras in the shop that you can see. It would be impossible to not be seen by one of them. What the heck did they use to make that hole and not get noticed?

Im guessing back a large truck with a big hitch or something on the back of it to break the wall in 1 crunch. A sledge would take a bit and make allot of noise.

WOW fail on there part. Or maybe it was a inside job. The two ranges I shoot at have somewhere around 25-30 cameras in the shop that you can see. It would be impossible to not be seen by one of them. What the heck did they use to make that hole and not get noticed?

My thoughts as well...inside job.