Drugs are bad mmnmmmk

gen3flygirl

Of course drugs have nothing to do with anyone dying young. Who would ever think of that? Crack cocaine is very healthy for you, it's just something that is kept under wraps for now. It's great for your liver and complexion, just like crystal meth. Nothing gives me wood faster than a pic of a female meth addict. Ingesting large amounts of alcohol over a long period of time doesn't really effect your liver either. God just decides it's time to kill you. I wonder if Amy Winehouse died because it was her time?

Its sad when some one with a natural talent throws it away. She made a few bad choices and she will be condemned for that but she also did a lot of good..in the beginning. I am not a fan just think its sad that people always focus on the negitive and never the positive things in life or death. Drugs are bad but they to do some good...abuse is bad.

Just my .02 no offense intended

I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrreal fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.

• Upvote 1