Project gixxer complete

bertman85

Well, the ol' gix 6 has been through alot over the last year but i have finally got her back togeather and looking much better. Last summer, me and my wife got the front end taken off by a box truck (all plastic). Parts/upgrades/fairings and some elbow grease later, I am FINALLY DONE!!! NO MORE STREET FIGHTER! :-)

Was going to sell it and get somthing bigger but everyone kept telling me to keep it, i finally caved in and said i would keep it.

The life of the gixxer...

picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10735&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10736&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10737&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=10928&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=13909&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=13970&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=13968&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=984&pictureid=13969&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15308&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15307&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15306&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15310&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15309&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15301&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15302&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1427&pictureid=15303&thumb=1

Edited by bertman85

Also, I am wanting to be more active on ohio riders this year, its a great group of people here. I live in a town around mt vernon , oh. I am looking to assemble a group of people around mt vernon to mansfield area to ride with regularly this summer. Send a friend request if wanna join up this spring. I have a couple guys that i ride with. I would like to start rolling 5-10 deep. I like to ride all over so if your from anywhere else, friend me up.

did you take those pictures with a calculator? :lol:

just messing around, but seriously, post something bigger than 150px so we can actually see the bike :)

you can upload them to a free hosting site like imgur or tinypic or something.

I always ride with at least a lid, jacket, and armored gloves. Most of the time in jeans but not when its 100 degrees out lol.

Bike looks good!

Most of the riders on this forum are a pretty safety oriented group...If you plan on doing group rides, you probably won't get to go with many groups if you were to show up in shorts. It's very gear oriented here. It's better to sweat than bleed.

I really don't care what anyone else wears when they ride, but I won't ride with anyone wearing less than protective pants, jacket, gloves, and helmet...If you go down I don't wanna stick around for EMS or whatnot from a simple lowside.