when ur itching to ride lol and havent rode the bike in over a year and haft O:-)

slowbusa

the reason of the vid was on psycho bike some guys called it a grudge bike i was showing it could be riden on the street hand clutch street tire... and for the comment about be a 9 sec bike lol did that stock at 1299cc :-) anyone on here that knows me knows i always wear a helment we didnt have 1 in the truck when we unlouded to check the air shifter in a warehouse area and it was only a mile from the house so i just rode it home....... and its stretched 12 over and as u can see below still wheelies 231whp and 132tq on motor isnt bad and it has a 80 dry going on it shooting for 7s on a true hand clutch and street tire and im 220 suited

I don't even know what the first sentence is supposed to mean. Are you saying "You wouldn't say that to my face" or something like that? :confused:

So the bike that no headlight and no tag - it's not street legal - I can tell that from the pics and video. So that means you were driving without insurance too? Or does your insurance cover non-street-legal vehicles? Mine doesn't. So you just added "uninsured" to "non street legal", "butchering the speed limit", "flooring it in traffic" etc.

Please understand I'm not trying to be insulting or say you're a bad person or anything - just pointing out that your ride had all the hallmarks of a squid run. If you got pulled over during one of those fast pulls then you'd have racked up so many tickets you'd probably get suspended.

u dont build a $30.000 bike and not have insurance and no that was all at 1 time it took a year and ahaft to finish

Edited by slowbusa

u dont build a $30.000 bike and have to insurance and no that was all at 1 time it took a year and ahaft to finish

"and have no insurance..."?

Sure, but does any insurance cover a non-street-legal vehicle on a public street? That's a question, not a statement. I really don't know. I know that regular vehicle insurance typically won't cover you in a competitive race on a race track.

Your bike, your business.

This is what I mean about insurance.

Race Car Insurance and Policy Exclusions

Race car insurance coverage does not provide protection in all circumstances. For example, a race car is not insured if it is on the street. These vehicles are not street legal and a separate policy must be purchased for the car being used to tow the trailer transporting the car to the race track.

Not trying to be mean or get in your shit or anything. I'd hate for someone to be in a wreck and then figure out they're not covered for the accident.

I had the same issue when I tracked my DD for a advanced driver training. I worked it out with my insurance and got a list of things I could, and could not do. No racing, no timed events, nothing in which I was in direct competition with another vehicle.

As it was driver training they said it was covered, even on the track, as long as all I was doing was undertaking training under the guidance of an instructor. So I was ok lapping in a no-passing mode, but if passing was allowed then my coverage was voided.

Nice bike. Good luck with the season.

only thing they asked was does it have spray or a turbo.. im still paying as its a street bike. the plan was to put a fog light up front where the high beam would be and i have a tag for it its expired

in my pics on my profile on her this is the black and gold busa just with a face lift well hell 2 face lifts when i got it it was blue and silver with a polished frame

the reason of the vid was on psycho bike some guys called it a grudge bike i was showing it could be riden on the street hand clutch street tire... and for the comment about be a 9 sec bike lol did that stock at 1299cc :-) anyone on here that knows me knows i always wear a helment we didnt have 1 in the truck when we unlouded to check the air shifter in a warehouse area and it was only a mile from the house so i just rode it home....... and its stretched 12 over and as u can see below still wheelies 231whp and 132tq on motor isnt bad and it has a 80 dry going on it shooting for 7s on a true hand clutch and street tire and im 220 suited

7s? Holy crap. :bow:

My wee-strom can take you. Honest. :D

only thing they asked was does it have spray or a turbo.. im still paying as its a street bike. the plan was to put a fog light up front where the high beam would be and i have a tag for it its expired

in my pics on my profile on her this is the black and gold busa just with a face lift well hell 2 face lifts when i got it it was blue and silver with a polished frame

Might be worth making some quiet inquires about if it is covered if you wreck during a sanctioned drag race or at a test-n-tune. That's one hell of a nice bike to lose to a loophole. :(

Might be worth making some quiet inquires about if it is covered if you wreck during a sanctioned drag race or at a test-n-tune. That's one hell of a nice bike to lose to a loophole. :(

it isnt covered if its at the track if i crash it but if its stolin it is witch ok i guess

beleave u wouldnt say it to where i could here u.. with no head light or tag dont think its meant for the street
Its very simple and the facts are this. Not picking sides either way so...

1. Bike is built to the hilt if youve seen any of the past threads on here or know him.

2. Rider is very capable drag racer (Reason you see him drag feet is probably habit from being at the track)

3. Heading out in shorts and no gear especially on a cool winter day is not a smart decision.

Those are facts without picking sides.

And he can't spell. :nono:

Shawn is good people. Horrible grammar, but good people. And for those familiar with the Columbus drag race scene in the past 15 yrs or so know exactly what road that is in the beginning. It may say 25, but that's more of a suggestion. For a long time, the 80' was better prepped than National Trail Raceway. I remember police officers coming out there to watch a few races then leave. Then F&F came out, and every kid with mommy's Civic thought they were a street racer. :nono:

Shawn is good people. Horrible grammar, but good people. And for those familiar with the Columbus drag race scene in the past 15 yrs or so know exactly what road that is in the beginning. It may say 25, but that's more of a suggestion. For a long time, the 80' was better prepped than National Trail Raceway. I remember police officers coming out there to watch a few races then leave. Then F&F came out, and every kid with mommy's Civic thought they were a street racer. :nono:

Yep! Can't say anything to him about speeding on that road lol

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/video/CIMG0526.mp4

typical busa rider. Shorts, tennis shoes, and no helmet

Really? So when you rode with me in Hocking Hills, was I wearing shorts, tennis shoes and no helmet? Most Busa riders wear full gear. True story. The few you see around Columbus arent what I would call a "typical" Busa rider, more like a typical squid that thought it would be cool to have a Busa or a 14 cuz they be fast dawg. Quit stereotyping, it gets old.

geez guys its a Busa cut him some slack. We all know they cant turn so no need for gear

**Disclaimer** This is meant as comedy and mostly to draw in Sambusa to bring extra entertainment to this thread :D

Fuck you, Puerto Rican bastard.

with all due respect and all that shit ;)

• Upvote 1

true mine doesnt turn with 3 in cut forks and slid 2in up the tree hell turning left on the vid my toes was draging the ground and as u can see it wasnt a sharp turn.... i have crashed 2 times in 6 years i got more messed up when i crashed with gear and going slower then i did with shorts on but both times i had a helment on