NEED to Sell 2005 CBR600RR

Tomcat0403

Since you are not putting a price, I'll give you my 2 cents.. If it was a normal FOR SALE THREAD I wouldn't piss in your cheerios, but since you didn't set a price, I will give you my thoughts.

Ducati Guy just bought a 2006 gsxr 600 with 20,000 miles MINT (never dropped) for 4K.. I bought a 2003 600rr MINT(never dropped) last year for 4K... I sold a 2005 1000rr Repsol with 2300 miles last year for 5500 PRISTINE CONDITION..

You can't just lay bikes down and drop them and expect to get a good price for them.. no one wants beat up crap...

If you literally want a quick sale you are going to get anywhere from 3000 - 3500... MAX...

If you get more than that than you can say "I told you so" but i've sold over 10 bikes in 3 years and never listed any of them longer than 3 weeks...

Also, aftermarket mods on a street bike don't add value.. Most people don't care.

How's my old ride treating ya man? Wish I never sold it.. But I'll have something new this summer!

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic.. But like others have stated.. You will be very lucky to get 3500 for it. Mine had avg miles for a 03, and almost showroom floor condition and got 4k..

If looking to for a fire sale, then list it on CL for $3k and see what happens

Good luck, I seen your bike a few years ago and it looked/sounded nice.

• 2 weeks later...