NEED to Sell 2005 CBR600RR

Tomcat0403

Well, I need to sell her to put a new engine in the jeep...can anyone help me out with a fast sale? I will be honest i really dont want to sell her...

2005 CBR600RR - 27,000 Miles i think (will check)

Full Arrow Moto Gp exhaust

Bazzaz FI unit tuned by Brian

Double Bubble style windscreen

K&N air filter

flushmount turn signals and rear light (clear alternatives)

Fender Eliminator (competitionwerks)

Front SS lines

Double h pads

stock and HID lights

Comes with:

S&S track suit (basically new)

Joe Rocket leather jacket

HJC helmet (m older)

Scorpion Helmet (L older)

Shoei Helmet (L newer)

S&S full gloves (used)

Oxtar boots (used but work)

front and rear stands

some other things as well

I know this is generic list of accessories and no pics as of yet and there are a few other things i could probably find as well.

The bike has been laid down (very slow in grass) and fallen over twice...all cosmetic damage (scrapes and such) nothing major and those that know me can tell you I dont ride stupid and love my bike like a child.

Please shoot me some fair offers as I would need to move this very rapidly or even suggestions as for what this would sell for.

Thanks

Edited by Tomcat0403

What kind of mileage?

You'd probably get more value out of the extras if you sold them separately. Right now is a shitty time to sell a bike it seems unless its an absolute steal of a price. If mileage is average for the year I can see you pulling $5k out of it but not if you're looking for a quick sale. Probably have to be closer to $4k to get a quick sale. Those prices arent including all the extras btw

If I didn't have the 08, I'd possibly be interested if it were 4k-ish and lower miles

Edited by Bad324

Parting out and selling parts separately is not synonomous with a quick sale.

I'd offer you 2500. right now. $3k with the gear. Just knowing its been down and that high of mileage and a quick sell. Assuming it was still a clean title. .

Low $4k are a dime a dozen for an 05 600cc supersport. And those tend to have basic extras and lower mileage.

Pics would help your cause. I have been in the market for a CBR for a while now, but the high miles and cosmetic damage have me cautious. Maybe it would be better if we knew what we were dealing with. I'm considering taking this off your hands, but not before I know more.

Parting out and selling parts separately is not synonomous with a quick sale.

I'd offer you 2500. right now. $3k with the gear. Just knowing its been down and that high of mileage and a quick sell. Assuming it was still a clean title. .

Low $4k are a dime a dozen for an 05 600cc supersport. And those tend to have basic extras and lower mileage.

what he said...I was just too big a pansy to say it and was trying to be on the "optimistic" side of price range

...well being at work I cant get current pics at the moment. If you look at my account there are some pics on the site. Yes, there is still a clean title...and no I am not going to whore it out, I guess I appreciate the offer but jesus christ.

market isn't very good. I just picked up my 08 with 8k miles on it for less than I see most 05/06 listed at and they've sat there on clist since late summer

I had zero calls listed at 4500 or even 4k. I sold my 06 with 19k for 3300 a few months ago. People want to much for the 05-06. I let it go for cheap cuz I wanted it gone and didn't want to deal with tire kickers all winter. It's on sale at integrity cycles now so there's z negotiating start for someone ;)

I agree with ohdaho as well. I'd give 2500 definitely not over 3. If you want more prepare to sit on it. Is what it is and it sucks.

I'd say for those who have an irrational fear of high miles (like me :( ), a quick sale would be $4k then, again not including all the extras as I have no clue what thats all worth

27 is not high miles, well maybe if you own a harley and live next to the local bar, I put 20000 on mine this summer alone

27 is not high miles, well maybe if you own a harley and live next to the local bar, I put 20000 on mine this summer alone

i apologize but you're wrong. 10k miles is high mileage for a bar hopper bike...make doesn't matter ;)

your average motorcyclist is going to consider 27,000 on a sport bike "high". I'm average, I consider it high. Will my VFR get to that high of mileage? Probably if I don't wreck it or someone offers me a stupid amount of money for it. Sure as shit won't be this year though

Edited by Bad324

Since you are not putting a price, I'll give you my 2 cents.. If it was a normal FOR SALE THREAD I wouldn't piss in your cheerios, but since you didn't set a price, I will give you my thoughts.

Ducati Guy just bought a 2006 gsxr 600 with 20,000 miles MINT (never dropped) for 4K.. I bought a 2003 600rr MINT(never dropped) last year for 4K... I sold a 2005 1000rr Repsol with 2300 miles last year for 5500 PRISTINE CONDITION..

You can't just lay bikes down and drop them and expect to get a good price for them.. no one wants beat up crap...

If you literally want a quick sale you are going to get anywhere from 3000 - 3500... MAX...

If you get more than that than you can say "I told you so" but i've sold over 10 bikes in 3 years and never listed any of them longer than 3 weeks...

Also, aftermarket mods on a street bike don't add value.. Most people don't care.

Edited by Dubguy85