Varmits beware!!

flounder

Well recently Ive been hearing coyotes out by the house and also saw them about 1 mile from the house on the way to work. So I decided it was time to start yote hunting out there.

I ordered a Fox Pro Electronic caller and it arrived today so I cant wait to try it out. I plan on going after yotes, crows, and anything else that decides to come and inspect the noise. :) Should be fun..

Carry on.

Edited by flounder

No closed season for hunting or trapping - No Limit :)

Shoot em with whatever you want. :)

I found out you can shoot them with anything BUT suppressed machine guns. Apparently thats a no no in Ohio, and I have nothing to shoot them with except a my 12 gauge.

I hear them sometimes if I am out late enough around my place. My youngest step daughter ran into one in the backyard a couple of years ago. I found the remains of a cat that had been eaten in middle of our 5 acres a couple of months ago. I know they are around, just haven't seen one yet.

I found out you can shoot them with anything BUT suppressed machine guns. Apparently thats a no no in Ohio, and I have nothing to shoot them with except a my 12 gauge.

Yeah no suppressed hunting of any kind in Ohio. Im about to send a letter as other states are starting to wise up that suppressors are just hearing protection for the hunter.

Man I gotta get me one of those....what model Fox caller did you get?

From every bit of reading Ive done, Youll be happy with almost any of the Fox Pro Callers. It really depends on what your looking to spend and the options you can want or can live with/without. There is a pretty good suggestions tool on their page. I chose the Scorpion because of its compact size and functions. Its small enough that I can throw it into one of the pockets of my hunting jacket, backpack, etc and it doesnt take up much room.

http://www.gofoxpro.com/

They range from $150 to $1,000 depending on what you want.

You own a gun shop and dont have anything to varmint hunt with? :eek: Sorry but thats just downright funny :D

You own a gun shop and dont have anything to varmint hunt with? :eek: Sorry but thats just downright funny :D

Yeah I actually sold pretty much everything I had. I just sold my beloved .30-06 to another member here. And the only AR I own is the machine gun. Ive been upgraded my gear for training and buying stock for he store. So if it's not something irreplaceable it's pretty much for sale.