And todays CL "ad of the day" is...

YSR_Racer_99

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/2853932530.html

Anyone wanna call a BS alert on this one?

"Never wrecked or laid down", but mixed bodywork and a stunting cage & 12 o'clocker...

"Won't find a nicer one for this year".

I was looking for a photo of the trashcan lid rear sprocket.

MoToRcYcLe - $1 (ASHTABULA)

Date: 2012-02-14, 4:10PM EST

Reply to: m475k-2851587296@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Were looking for REAL RIDERS , It don't matter what you ride or what race you are ....We are not like the other clubs that are out there . We have patches and colors and bylaws ......But we are a club that just wants to have fun and grow as a family . We are not into all the outlaw biker bullshit ,We are called StreetKingz a Charter of the 4-fourty Boyz . I am the FOUNDER AND OWNER OF THE CLUB ...I STARTED IT IN 2002 . There is a few fakes out there that try to claim my 440 Boyz But it's all good I have all the paperwork and copyrights so I let them be . So if you wanna join a club thats not into using you to make money off of you like all of the other clubs do then send me an email with your name , number , and photos of you and your bike .LIKE I SAID IT DON'T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU RIDE !!!! WE ARE ALL RIDERS AT THE END OF THE DAY ....

WE ARE A B.C. NOT A MC WE ARE NOT THE TRADITIONAL CLUB

IF YOU WANNA JOIN AND FOR MORE INFO JUST EMAIL ME

COME JOIN A REAL CLUB - $1 (OHIO)

Date: 2012-02-14, 4:12PM EST

Reply to: 6vctn-2851591969@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

LOOKING FOR REAL MEN AND NOT LITTLE BABYS FOR THE MOTORCYCLE CLUB !!! I AM THE REAL OWNER OF StreetKingz 4fourty.... I AM LOOKING FOR REAL RIDERS THAT DON'T TURN ON THE CLUB OR PISS ON THE COLORS AND THAT WON'T TALK SHIT BEHIND THE CLUBS BACK

IF YOU WANNA JOIN AND FOR MORE INFO JUST EMAIL ME

im starting a new club for mini crotchrocket riders im just waiting on the paperwork for our colors and stuff from the mini chopper angels and then it will be official anyone can join just call jaun carlos 440-997-5239 we mainly ride sidewalks and parking lots in conneaut

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

5N85G15H93K63Fe3J9c2f128ce9dfe3fd1f39.jpg5L75P65M63L63I83Hfc2f726e2318a51d182e.jpg