Well, I sold the Bersa...

JStump

True story..... before purchasing any firearm, you must first become an expert in its origins, history, model geniology, and should be able to build one out of household items... namely Tupperware or sex toys (if M&P).

Why do you think they have such a confusing model number system? Why cant they make it easy like everyone else. like glock 9mm 4 inch model, or glock 9mm sub compact. No they have to have numbers that have no meaning to what the gun is? Thats why most glock owners don't know what they own. "what kind of glock you have?" reply with a shoulder shrug "a 9mm think it's a 17 maybe a 19?"

True story..... before purchasing any firearm, you must first become an expert in its origins, history, model geniology, and should be able to build one out of household items... namely Tupperware or sex toys (if M&P).

I never said such a thing. ;)

Why do you think they have such a confusing model number system? Why cant they make it easy like everyone else. like glock 9mm 4 inch model, or glock 9mm sub compact. No they have to have numbers that have no meaning to what the gun is? Thats why most glock owners don't know what they own. "what kind of glock you have?" reply with a shoulder shrug "a 9mm think it's a 17 maybe a 19?"

I never understood their numbers either...

Nice I just bought a 19 a week ago I think I'm buying the 26 in a couple weeks for the wife (me). Is the 26 just a little more compact than the 19?

Spend some time with it before making that decision. Using the right holster and depending on body type the 19 is easier to conceal in some cases. You lose a third of the round count with the 26. I am a Glock fan and I shoot a 26 as well as a 19 but the 26 is way too big to be considered a sub compact in the sub compact world.

Yeah, definitely a 3rd gen, didn't really care for the swappable back straps because the gen 3 already fit perfect in my hand so I couldn't justify the extra $50 for a feature I wouldn't use.

You do get an extra magazine with the gen 4s and the extra back straps. If a gen 3 fits, great but if you want to teach a girlfriend, sister or mother to shoot having the ability to change them is useful. As an added bonus you can run it left handed or use your trigger finger to release the mags right handed while keeping your grip.

Nah I waited three almost four weeks to get the gun shipped. I decided I would keep them as practice mags. No big deal cuz it just means I can practice magazine changes more often. I rarely load more than 3 to five in a magazine while practicing any way