WTB: Track bike

cd0583

Welp, just sold my bike not too long ago and with working overtime and income tax season, it looks like I will need a bike again. Lol I cant stay away. Looking for a newer 600! Preferably race ready! Let me know what you have! Thanks 419-512-4185

I've recently contemplated parting with my '08 ZX6 track bike as I've found something else I want to pick up.

A few tidbits....'08 ZX6, salvage titled, race plastic w/ a rub through on the lower and also tire rub on the front, stock susp., pazzo shorty levers, stock motor that runs strong. Newer chain and rear +1 sprocket and Q2 tires new last season w/ about 4-5 track days running in I/O group (plenty of life left in them and never on warmers).

Can send pics if you want and talk more details also.

PM me if you like and I'll send you my contact info.

I've recently contemplated parting with my '08 ZX6 track bike as I've found something else I want to pick up.

A few tidbits....'08 ZX6, salvage titled, race plastic w/ a rub through on the lower and also tire rub on the front, stock susp., pazzo shorty levers, stock motor that runs strong. Newer chain and rear +1 sprocket and Q2 tires new last season w/ about 4-5 track days running in I/O group (plenty of life left in them and never on warmers).

Can send pics if you want and talk more details also.

PM me if you like and I'll send you my contact info.

Bump for this bike. It makes r1crusher seem fast.