WTB: PMAGS 5.56x45

Radio Flyer

Yep, Dales prices are the same as Vances etc. I wish I had known prior to having the fiance order 4 for me for Christmas. Actually need to stop at Dales and tell him what I need in my life right now. And what I need in my future, post wedding. Or Christmas gift to myself.

You're prolly not going go to buy 20 or 30 mags and if you are I'm sure he would cut you a deal. He is also a site sponsor so that earns him our business. Plus he takes very good care if us on gun prices and transfers. If you choose to forgo that and buy from someone you don't know over the internet plus pay shipping then why even ask us? Hopefully Dale will remember this when you really need him.

I asked to see if anyone here may have ordered 300 or so PMags or what not and had 20 or so they would be willing to part with.

Why would I probably not be buying 20 or 30 mags, is that too many for me to have? I'm obviously concerned about the extra 3 dollars per mag because I'm purchasing 20 or 30 mags. If I was getting 3 mags then the extra 3 dollars per mag would not bother me, that would cancel out shipping online.

And I've spoken with Dale in the past about products from his store. He's very helpful.