Thought I would swing by and say hi...

Beegreenstrings

Yeah, I do work for Insight, and I will be working for Time Warner in about a week. (providing all the "t's" are crossed and "i's" are dotted) However we do not service your area. When we become Time Warner, we still won't service your area. I'm sure TW is down there, but I doubt I will be able to provide any assistance.

what up dog!

:hello:

Good to see you back was wondering if something happened to ya... we need to hook up sometime i would like to purchase a new bow during the off season and would love some advice from you before i do anything.

let me know, what, where and when. Might be gone next weekend. But other than that...

I've had some major changes since the last time I was on here. Besides the work thing and internet went bye bye. Rep for Hoyt left the area and we got a new one. New guy is, lets say, clueless.

I traded my Alpha Elite for a new Hoyt Vector Turbo, A 2005 Safari colored Ultra-Elite and 250 cash... Damn good deal and the guy I traded is exstatic! Thinks he got the deal of the century. I have to say I made out on that one. Happier too, That vecor turbo smokes! When I get my new strings from Americas best I am betting it is faster than the posted IBO of 340.

Fiance has not picked any new sponsor back up yet... She is still looking, but looking heavily at PSE.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I am shooting a PSE now and have been very happy with it, but it is definitely time for an upgrade. Have been looking at some of the Hoyt products out and pretty impressed but as previously stated would like some advice from someone who really knows there products before I purchase. I am pretty busy the next two weeks myself but maybe after that we can get together when you have some extra time.