Powder Room theft, Dublin Sunoco murder tied together

jblosser

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/feb/23/2/2-columbus-men-charged-dublin-sunoco-homicide-ar-942229/

DUBLIN, Ohio – Two people arrested in connection with a Dublin homicide are connected to a break-in and theft of 97 guns from a Powell shooting range, police told NBC4.

Dublin police announced Thursday morning that two Columbus men are under arrest and authorities are searching for a third suspect in the Dublin Sunoco homicide.

Powell police told NBC4’s Mike Bowersock that the suspects are also connected to a break-in at the Powder Room on state Route 750 in Powell, in which 97 weapons, a mix of handguns and long rifles, were stolen on Feb. 8.

Dublin police said Sunoco homicide was also connected to the robbery of the Max & Erma’s at 411 Metro Place North on Feb. 2.

Jeffery M. Collins, 22, and Austin Mackenzie Cusey, 18, were arrested at 6:30 p.m. at the Motel 6 at 3950 Parkway Lane in Hilliard Wednesday.

Collins and Cusey, both of Columbus, are charged with aggravated murder and aggravated robbery.

A third suspect, Eddie J. Murphy, remains on the loose. Murphy, 22, also lives in Columbus. Police said he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Police said they identified the suspects early on in the homicide investigation and executed four search warrants Wednesday evening. Evidence obtained during the searches was enough for authorities to file arrest warrants, police said.

Powell police said seven of the 97 stolen weapons were recovered when the search warrants were executed.

The Dublin Division of Police told NBC4 suspects robbed the Sunoco, 201 W. Bridge St., at gunpoint at about 11:15 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13.

The suspects approached clerk Mohamed S. Hassan, 46, outside the store and fatally shot him sometime during the robbery, Dublin police said.

Police would not confirm if the weapon used in Hassan’s homicide was one of the guns stolen from the Powder Room.

The Powder Room's owner said the suspects allegedly entered by breaking a hole in the wall of the women's restroom. They also allegedly unscrewed security lights and avoided surveillance cameras.

Investigators said that anyone who may have come by one of the stolen weapons unwittingly is asked to turn in the weapon or call 1-800-ATF-GUNS.

Anyone with information on Murphy’s location is asked to call police at 614-889-1112.

picture.php?albumid=673&pictureid=15357

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"evrybody i know here it's mindless as fuck. come to work and get paid. stack paper. it's a true 9-5 . it pays my bills and keeps me off the streets so i aint gottas hustle i work for my money. hustleing is for emergencies only!" -Jeff Collins thoughts on his employment at burger king

Their facebooks are priceless!!!! You can't make up that kind of stupid

I have a hard time believing these tards are behind the Powder Room heist.

Total knuckle draggin morons.

why? its not like it was the heist of the century or anything...

i mean they freakin smashed a hole in the wall... thats about as simple as you can get.

its not like they pulled some ethan hunt shit... they smashed a hole.

NOT them:

Mission_Impossible_I.jpg

Edited by John