Need your help. Please

mjk91

Been trying to get a bike forever but everyone seems to be way over priced on craigslist and at dealers. I'm looking for a 600. R6, gsxr, cbr, zx6r 636. The newer body style is really what i'm looking for. I'm willing to pay $3500. Anyone know of a good deal?? - Thanks!

Thats the year range i'm looking for. I don't like the boxy look of the older bikes like 2000 and older. I like the more pointy and sharp look, if you know what im saying

they're pretty much all over unless your expecting something low mileage and super mint...then you're gonna be looking for awhile

Been trying to get a bike forever but every buyer seems to be a cheapass on craigslist and at dealers. I'm looking for a 600. R6, gsxr, cbr, zx6r 636. The newer body style is really what i'm looking for. I'm willing to pay $3500. Anyone know of a good deal?? - Thanks!

Fixed it for you.:p

Only bikes I have seen for $3,500 are older models or track bikes. Late model street sportbikes in good shape are going to run you closer to $6k. BOL on your search and I wish you all the blind squirrel luck in the world for you on this quest.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/2867146137.html

Edited by Revelstoker

Fixed it for you.:p

Only bikes I have seen for $3,500 are older models or track bikes. Late model street sportbikes in good shape are going to run you closer to $6k. BOL on your search and I wish you all the blind squirrel luck in the world for you on this quest.

in the 03-05 range? I can think of at least 4 600rr's in the Cle/Akron area listed at less than 4k that aren't bad buys. I know of 2 GSXR 750's in the Canton area that are decent buys under 4k as well. 636's could be bought in the sub 4k range.