WTB: Seat Cushion

Jst2fst

In preparation for the trip to Deals Gap I'm gonna be riding down and I'm looking for a cushion to add to the comfort of the corbin I have. I mean the corbin is nice but this ride is gonna test me a bit. So who has what and looking to get one on the cheap Less than $100 if possible. Looked at pony but have no idea which one would work best.

In preparation for the trip to Deals Gap I'm gonna be riding down and I'm looking for a cushion to add to the comfort of the corbin I have. I mean the corbin is nice but this ride is gonna test me a bit. So who has what and looking to get one on the cheap Less than $100 if possible. Looked at pony but have no idea which one would work best.

Pony has those airhawks 2's for $91+, i bought mine from ebay for $80 free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AIRHAWK-2-AIR-HAWK-2-MOTORCYCLE-SEAT-CUSHION-PAD-ROHO-/290451849803?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item43a047824b

I got a air hawk last summer before going to the dragon and the area surrounding. but i got it for my GF. I typically have never had a problem with my seat and actually find it quite comfortable. she really liked it when we were going straight but as soon as we hit the dragon or cherahola she could feel it moving under braking accel and cornering. I looked at Iron Pony before xmas and they had some that were gel. I would buy one of those before buying an airhawk again.

The antimoney butt powder is very good stuff, really helps out on long hot rides.

I have an airhawk and I never use it. It worked decent with my stock seat but it makes my corbin seat less comfortable. What it comes down to is your ass is going to be sore no matter what seat or seat pad you have. If you sit on the couch long enough its uncomfortable, just ride it out on the corbin

Edited by wicked94s10

this is the one im getting when the time comes that i need it http://www.royalriding.com/seat-pads-2/large-sheepskin-gel-pad-seat-pad-with-memory-foam/

IP had another one that was cheaper ( i dont remeber the brand pro pad i think) but i didnt like it because gel wasnt firm enough and it let your ass slide around but the royal riding ones had a higher density material and they didnt do it